Chapter Fourteen

I let Nathan take over after the lingerie website

I let Nathan take over after the lingerie website. Our Queen was content in Vinny's arms, I had got off the bed to grab my bags and put my things away. Hopefully, we wouldn't be here long, it made me on edge not being inside a nest. The human security guards don't hold any weight, the most that they are is an alarm for when something comes in that shouldn't be here. The iron fence was good, thralls were like fae, they couldn't touch iron without burning, and then the salt I had Vinny place would also give them pause to come into the house.

But thralls weren't the only threat to our Queen. I was still processing the fact I was the Alpha to the last Isis Queen, that alone would make her a huge target. Isis's line has always been strong and held a place of respect. Other Queens that wanted more power would see Luna as a way to gain that. Kill the last Queen of her line, take over her legacy, and gain the fear and respect that would come with it.

I change out of my clothes and put on a pair of sweatpants, just sweatpants and head out. I don't get far without my Queen seeing me, her whole head turns to ogle me and I'll admit I puff up like a peacock trying to get a female's attention. Knowing she was checking me out fueled my ego. Sitting next to Vinny on the bed, she continues to watch me, turning her upper body towards me not looking at my face, just my chest and a bit lower. Her eyes on my crotch makes my cock jump in my sweatpants, there's no way she doesn't notice.

"Do we need protection or something? Whenever we decide to have sex?" She asks and that makes my cock rear up at the thought of sex with her, and the fact we don't need protection like humans.

"We don't get STDs," I say leaning back onto the bed, not worried about the tent in my pants, I'll be inside my Queen soon. "As for pregnancy, you have to be breeding first. That's when you bleed." I wave my hands in my general lower area to give her an idea of what I mean. "When you are breeding and want a child we will ask your Goddess for help in conceiving, normally with a sacrifice of some sort."

"Most Queens only breed once every fifty years now," Nathan said still scrolling through clothing. "Every generation it's getting longer and longer for Queens to breed, and it's not a sure thing they will actually conceive a child when they do breed."