Chapter Thirty

Tank's brows go up, a smirk forming on his lips

Tank's brows go up, a smirk forming on his lips. I smile at him, I liked this reaction. "There's a Queen nearby, she's been doing some bad things."

"And you know this from sleepwalking or whatever the fuck it is?" He asks and I nod. He seems to get an excited look on his face. "I've never got to beat the shit out of a vampire before."

"Who are we beating the shit out of?" Bjorn asks in a grumbling tone that I think was supposed to be threatening.

Moving I straddle Tank and sit up on the chair. Tank's hands are on my hips to hold me still and a much more threatening growl comes from him. I can feel his cock through his pants poking the inside of my thigh. I try to ignore the want to take advantage of him and look to Bjorn. "Rue told me that a Queen is holding her and other less powerful Queens. Elizabeth the one holding them has caught on that I'm around and she's going into the city to try to track me."

Bjorn stops near the chair he was on earlier, I can see the decisions running around in his head. "We should leave for the nest, set it up and hide in it."

"That would be a smart thing." I agreed and he frowns.

"You wouldn't leave that girl with someone abusing her," Bjorn said.

Tank shifts in the chair, I have to put my hands on the arms of the chair to lift and push myself to straddle his thighs. I couldn't be distracted by cock right now. "There's a girl being abused?" That's right, I don't think we went over that with Tank.

"She's a shifter girl, one who's being held by a vampire Queen," I said trying to give him the quick version of it. Still looking at Bjorn I can see he's thinking over ways to get out of this or make this as safe as he can for me. I had to shut down any idea of running from this. "Bjorn, this isn't something we are going to hide from. I'm not going to let something like this happen if I can do something about it. Plus if we just go and stick our heads in the sand what does that say about us? What message would that send to other more powerful Queens?"

"We need to stand for something," Bjorn said mostly to himself, seemingly to settle on the fact I wasn't going to back down. "There are things we need to prepare for, a plan to make."