Chapter Thirty-Three

Three of her Blood leave just left me with Elizabeth, her alpha, and the two other Queens

Three of her Blood leave just left me with Elizabeth, her alpha, and the two other Queens. I keep smirking at her, and she sneers in my face. "A werewolf? Really?"

"Yes, a werewolf, and humans," I said back to her. "I'll fuck who I want to."

Elizabeth makes a gagging noise before matching my smirk. "You aren't worth this trouble."

That smirk tells me something is going to happen, but I didn't think it would be her having a knife. It's pulled too quickly like she has done it before. There's white-hot pain across my neck and warmth that spills down the front of my body. I distantly hear her laugh as my knees give out quickly, my hands going up to my throat. I fall forward just barely able to get my hand out to catch myself before my face slams into the wood floor.

Black smoke filters out from my arm and off to the side. My hand still at my throat I feel the cut, the burning pain that brings tears to my eyes. My lungs start to burn from not being able to get air into them. I feel like I'm dying all over again. And for what feels like hours I think I do, I can feel my body give up as I slump forward, the side of my face into the pool of blood.

As I feel myself slipping, black spots playing on my vision I can feel my heart give out. I can feel it sputter and stop in my chest. My lips touch the blood on the ground, a last-ditch thought comes to my mind. I push myself out, to see those red rubies and will them to come to me. They filter in drop by drop, absorbing into my skin and I focus on the pain in my throat. As I pull the blood back into myself I feel something deep inside me snap.

Almost all of the blood rushes back and I take a deep breath in only to scream out. My throat, my hands, my body, all of it just felt like that snap had dipped me in lava. There was no more burning but just the idea of it made me scream out. Touching my throat now I feel it's healed, but not all the way there's still a large pucker where the knife had slashed through. But it has healed enough. I place both hands on the ground and push myself up, using the pretty white coffee table to help.

"What are you?" Elizabeth asks, her voice soft and.. horrified.

Looking at my hands I take note, my nails had turned into long claws the skin around the base of my nails are black with black veins running up my fingers. I look up at her to see her eyes widen and her mouth open in an 'O'. "Luna Morningstar Tyet." I said and I don't think her eyes could get wider. "Yeah bitch, you fucked up."