A/N & Book 2 Update

First I just have to say, thank you. Thank you, for all of the reads, votes and comments. You'll have no idea how happy it makes me to know someone else enjoys the stories that are swirling around in my head. I had thought a few hundred views was way out of reach, now there's thousands and I'm blown away with the support. 

*

Now for the part most of you are here for; My vampire Queen Book 2

I have been working on it for awhile, but this book is my baby. I had been working on it and rewriting it for over a year before I posted the first chapter. So the second book has been proving to take almost just as long. I want to make sure I write and put out a book I'm proud of, something I hope all of you love. BUT, I am at a point where I'm getting comfortable with the idea of starting to release chapters.

Early 2023 is my goal, right now I am planning for March.

I'm not going to go into detail here about an idea for a schedule, I'll be posting it on my page when it gets closer to time to post the first chapter. So please, follow if you want to get updates on the second book, or just check my page in March.

The second book is now being posted!

*

Once again, thank you! I hope you enjoyed this story and I hope you enjoy the next one to come!