Chapter Fifteen

Her hair falls in front of her face, so  I grab a handful of it and move my hand to the back of her head

Her hair falls in front of her face, so I grab a handful of it and move my hand to the back of her head. She looks up at me with those big blue eyes as she moves down again and I will myself to not cum at the scene before me. She gives the tip of my dick another lick around then slowly bobs her head down, pressing her tongue along my cock as she goes. Fuck. She said she was inexperienced, maybe she watched a lot of porn or read something to help her. Because this wasn't inexperience.

Vinny sits there, back on his heels, hands open in his lap. He would sit there all night for a chance at touching her. My eyes don't leave hers as she takes more of my cock in her mouth, light and teasing when she goes down but sucks hard when she goes up. I honestly don't know how long I'll last like this, I feel like a teenager getting his first blow job again. She used her left hand on me, mostly to rub the base of my cock as she works me with her mouth. Her right-hand reaches out and grabs Vinny by his cock.

"Fuuck," I said as Vinny lets out a groan. She moves her mouth from my cock to his, giving him a long lick like she did with me. Her hand works me more, mirroring her hand on Vinny's, though she doesn't try to take his too far into her mouth. Just enough for a tease of her mouth.

She takes her hands from us and moves down my legs, I get up and follow her, brushing her hands away from the hem of her shorts. I pull them off along with her panties, and make my way back up her legs with soft kisses, trying to treat her like the Queen she is. I try to spend time between her legs, but she pushes me back with both her hands on my shoulders. "I'm not done."

I raise my brows at her but follow what she wants. She moves up my body again, straddling my hips until her wet pussy is sliding over my cock. I grab her hips and help her move up enough for her to grab my cock and lead it into her wet heat. Her face goes to the crook of her neck, her groan makes me groan. I help her move slowly down my cock, she's so tight, so hot and so perfect.

"Bite me," I tell to Vinny, who moves closer, pressing his body alongside mine. His hand goes into our Queens hair, pulling her head back and she sinks farther onto me. Vinny gives her a soft kiss before turning his head to me, my neck, and slowly bites me. He times it perfectly, when he lifts his head allowing our Queen to latch her mouth to his bite mark she's fully seated on my cock.