I

Lloyd ran as fast as he could, silently cursing himself for not bringing his car. By the time he actually got to the village, he could see Jay whipping some lighting at a being he couldn't yet see

When he finally turned the corner, he could see The Mechanic. The man was fighting off Jay with some sort of plasma gun, he was standing next to 2 small bags of stolen goods and a bundle of...Kai?

The Master of Fire was bound at his hands and feet with Vengestone chains and duct tape across his mouth. With the way he was jerking his body and the muffled screams he emitted, it was easy to tell Kai was having a hard time not being able to attack this guy.

It was no secret, everyone knew Kai had something personal against The Mechanic. After all, he was just a huge pervert in general, he would always make comments about Zane's body and how Jay's gi "hugged his curves". If Lloyd took every inappropriate thing The Mechanic has ever said about Zane's body, the blonde could make a trilogy, and it drove Kai mad. There have been, in total, 2 occasions where Kai has beaten The Mechanic half to death, but now he was helpless, and he knew it.

"I knew if I came to Jamanakai they would call their favorite hometown hero to come save 'em! Now I've got what I want..." The Mechanic spoke up

The Mechanic pulled Kai up by his hair and pointed the plasma gun ag the side of his head, everyone froze. The Mechanic laughed a cold, slow laugh

"Sweet Doll, why don't you come stand next to me?" He said. That was his name for Zane, "Doll". It made Lloyd want to throw up

Zane furrowed his brows and slowly began walking towards The Mechanic. The nindroid dragged his feet along the pavement and made no eye contact with The Mechanic whatsoever. When he finally made it to The Mechanic's side, the man snaked his arm around Zane's waist, to which the nindroid flinched and let his face contort into one of discomfort.

The Mechanic laughed, "See how easy that was? I guess that's way they always say 'Keep it professional'."