M

The walk to Shelli's house was long, but never silent, the boys talked about any and everything that came to mind, anything that would give them more glimpses of the other's personality. See, the two had started dating recently, Lloyd wouldn't dream of refusing the one who had stayed by his side since the whole Harumi situation. Morro thought he was cute, and he thought Morro was interesting, there was no harm in trying. Besides, one would be a liar to say there was no...tension between the two.

"Wait, so you actually cried during Titanic?" Morro laughed

"Hey, it's justified isn't it?" Lloyd bickered back

"Tsk, maybe for you."

Lloyd chuckled lightly, "It's actually an amazing love story."

The silence that followed was short-lived, Morro laid his hand on Lloyd's forehead and combed through his blonde hair, stroking the back of his neck, and resting a cold hand on Lloyd's back

Lloyd looked Morro in the eye the whole time. Bright green irises met deep emerald ones, and pitch black pupils met whispy green ones

Morro stared into Lloyd's hopeful and honest eyes and spoke, "We could make a better one."

They were holding each other now, Morro's hands resting on Lloyd's hips, and Lloyd's hands caressing Morro's cheek. Lloyd speaks up again, "...Just what is going through your head Grinch...?"

Morro leaned forward, their faces inches away from each other, "I'm thinkin' about how much I wanna kiss you right now."

Lloyd's eyes unconsciously traveled down to Morro's lips. Was it getting hot in there, or was it just him? They stayed like that for a few seconds until Lloyd decided he was going to be bold today, he and Morro had never kissed before but that didn't mean they didn't want to. Lloyd didn't want Morro to be the one who goes for it first, Morro was always a bold, "I know what I want." kind of person, Lloyd told Morro not to kiss him, because for once, Lloyd wanted to be the one to take the initiative.

Lloyd leaned in. Almost, almost, they were so close. They could feel the heat from their bodies radiating off the other, the other's lusty breath on their faces, and yet, Morro pressed two cold fingers against Lloyd's moist lips. To say our Lloyd was disappointed was a bit of an understatement.

"Don't replace your brain with your heart Cindy Lou, take a look at where we are."

Lloyd looked to the side to see Shelli's house, they were already there the whole time. Lloyd snickered and shook his head

"Are you shittin' me?!" A voice cried. The two boys jumped in shocked and quickly turned their heads to the opposite side and saw two old women sitting out on the porch.

The women who yelled, an old white woman with long gray hair all the way to her back, cried again. "They were so close...!" The other woman, an old black woman with shoulder length curly hair, who looked a few years younger than her friend, shook her head in disappointment. Looks like our boys had an audience.

They quickly ran up the porch to the house and rung Shelli's doorbell. Welp, that was embarrassing.