Chapter 38: Time For Revenge

"T-This can't b-be happening. B-Baby, w-wake up! B-BABY WAKE UP!"

Previously:

"All done with your ranting, babe? Now if I may be polite, let me introduce myself, hm?" I paused a few seconds to stare at the startled pairs of eyes around the room. This time, it wasn't me who was frozen, it was everyone else. "Nice to meet you, babe. The name's Julie." I felt the power in my attitude and the dominance in my voice. I liked it. And so, I smirked, proudly, widely, and coldly.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

Chapter 38: Time For Revenge

3rd Person POV

A roll of chills seemed to be passed around the room between all the standing beings there, excluding the sole lady holding her head high. The two short men standing near Sam had backed their way away from her, inching closer and closer towards Jungkook and the other members. Some of them were scattered in the living room while some stood motionless on the staircase after taking Lisa upstairs to get some rest. She was a vampire after all, needing no additional help to heal her body on her own, but simply could do so only after the piece of wood was exterminated from her body. An amalgamation of fear, anxiety, amusement, and nervousness drained the color of Jimin's face as he stood closest to his dear friend, observing everything small transition she was going through.

Acting on instinct, he mindlinked his knowledgeable father for assistance and advice on their disobedient situation. "Dad! DAD! SOMETHING'S HAPPENING TO SAM! I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" The hasty call for emergency didn't go unanswered as Jimin heard the mellow but firm voice he was seeking for, right at the depth of his mind.

"Jimin, keep her there. Don't let her get away, you hear me? I'll get there as soon as possible. Don't let her out of your sight." The poor old man was deeply buried in his slumber when he heard the hasty high pitched voice of his younger son. Abandoning the comforts of his bed, he wobbled his way to dress himself before he entered the underworld to fulfil his promise. Rushing through his ostentatious house all ready, he ceased the movement of his legs in his basement. 

The man had a vague idea of what was happening. It had been long overdue for a while. It was bound to happen, and finally it was. But the situation must be handled very meticulously to ensure the safety of Samara. The biggest thing to be handled with caution would be the expected change in her state of mind. Mr. Park had to make sure of her safety as his primary goal. She had a way bigger purpose, after all, than what she had ever imagined for herself.  

Closing the door after himself, he summoned his calm and collected wolf. Maintaining the strings of his body in the hands of both himself and his wolf, he chanted the words to unfold a portal to the Mythical Realm.

"I, Park Do Hyun, Beta of the Royal Pack of the Southern Land of Lycanthrope, summon the entrance of the Mythical Realm in my true form as a werewolf, part man and part wolf." Harsh winds blew through the empty area of the closed off furnished basement. It wasn't too much for the man to withstand; being a mythical creature, he would be the only one to feel the wind in the hypothetical presence of any humans. About 5 feet in front of the relatively hefty man, a small translucent crack emerged, invisible to the naked eye of any human. It was reserved only for the magical to see it.

A contented smile stretched his lips despite the urgency that crushed his eyebrows together. Hurriedly walking towards it, he touched the crack to be absorbed right into the Mythical Realm, letting the crack sew itself together after the disappearance of his presence, followed by the shallowing of the winds until they died with the lack of energy.