Chapter 6: Crimson

Previously:

"Don't mind Amira's word, dear. Some people don't realize the consequences of their words until the consequences become reality, okay? You are an angel, and they will pay for how much they hurt an angel like you, dear," said Mr. Park holding onto my cheeks. "They will regret everything they did to you dear".

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

Chapter 6: Crimson

Sam's POV

We spoke about a couple of rules we had to follow during my hiding, so that I was safe.

1. We are not going to reveal anything about mom and Amira's identity. Even my identity would be a secret. Meaning that we couldn't use their names and talk to other people about them except with Mr. Park, Jiwon oppa, and Jimin oppa.

Oh, Jimin oppa. It has been a while since I spoke to him since he was busy most of the time with practice and tours. He was the second son of Mr. Park, and a member of the famous kpop group BTS. I wasn't a hard core fan girl, but I did enjoy their music. Their music is so good. They even danced so well. But the group's maknae, Jeon Jungkook, always caught my eye. I guess you can say that he is my inspiration in life. He's achieved so much at such a young age. The other members are no less. They've put in so much hard work to reach this stage and I am very happy for them. I really want to meet them. I never met them though.

Mr. Park said that BTS are on vacation, so Jimin oppa would be coming tomorrow to stay with us for a while. So our secrets would be limited to the four of us. He knows my condition it seems.

2. If there is any problem, or anything wrong, we will talk to each other (the 4 of us). Then we will decide on what to do.

3. For the moment, I would have to stay in the house. I will be allowed outside, but with someone along with me so I am safe. I wouldn't be allowed too far out though, so I had to stay within the forest to avoid any discovery of my identity.

They said it was an absolute no for me to go into the city. If I need anything, one of them would get it for me.

4. Since Mr. Park and Jiwon oppa had to go to work everyday, Jimin oppa will stay with me at home to take care of me and keep me company.

Mr. Park couldn't stay with me because he had to be at the company, and if he were to take off from the company, it would raise suspicion because he usually never took off from work. As for Jiwon, he has to be at the hospital. He is one of the senior doctors, so it is important for him to be at the hospital.

It was almost noon when our talk was done. After the talk we had, I asked Mr. Park if you could get a change of clothes. I was a bit uncomfortable with the length of the shirt that I was wearing. I never wore anything short or anything too revealing. In my terms, short would be something that was above my knee level.

Mr. Park chuckled, knowing about me, and asked Jiwon oppa to get a set of clothes from Lisa, for me to wear today. Tomorrow they are going to get some clothes for me it seems.

Lisa was one of Jiwon oppa's close friends and I've heard about her a couple of times from him. He said that she lives close by so he was going to bring Lisa here to keep me company and take care of me. Lisa was also a doctor and worked at the same hospital as Jiwon oppa. But currently, she was on a forced vacation because she overworked herself it seems.

I personally think that it is better to have her take care of my wounds and health rather than Jiwon oppa. Not that I don't like him. It is better if it is a girl dressing my wounds, especially because I probably would be in my undergarments when she is treating my wounds. With Jiwon oppa, it would just make things awkward.