Chapter 14: Hurt

Loneliness. It scares people who have seen love and friendship, it becomes a companion for people who haven't experienced either, or have lost both. She was heavily encompassed by it, and he never realized until she revolted.

Previously:

Will he ever love me? Do I deserve him?

Taking a deep breath I let my mind free to dream and my body to sleep.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

Chapter 14: Hurt

3rd Person POV

There was a lot of pitter-patter throughout the house. Footsteps at various speeds were heard. The loud voices echoed across the house.

Sam was already awake. She had done her morning routine and left her room a little while earlier. She was a witness of all the chaos that was going on in the house.

She, on the other hand, sat by the breakfast bar, with her bowl of milk and cereal in her hand, silently eating, while staring around, getting entertained.

She never had any kind of close friends, well . . . except for Jimin and Jiwon . But they didn't visit her very often and they stayed busy most of the time. She didn't want to agitate them too much. So she never experienced much about friendship. She was used to loneliness. But seeing the people in front of her, she wished she had a best friend, or a friend she could call whenever she was happy, down, or just in general.

Sam's POV

"YAH, TAEHYUNG! Don't you dare touch my beauty masks! Otherwise you will see a frying pan coming at your dumbass!" Jin oppa was running around the room behind Tae oppa with a medium sized frying pan tightly gripped in his hands. It was a hilarious sigh so I had to try so hard to laugh.

"Hyung, these smell so good. I think you can eat them. You know?" Tae oppa opened the package and kept smelling the product. But little did he notice the broad shouldered man in front of him. Jin oppa cornered The younger male. Looking at his own accomplishment, he grinned widely.

Tae oppa startled, quickly ducked down and crawled between Jin oppa's legs, escaping the deadly weapon. Getting up immediately, he continued running.

Looking around the room, I found Yoongi oppa losing his hope in humanity. On the other hand, Hoseok oppa was teaching Namjoon oppa to dance.

"Sam, do you know how to dance? I really can't teach Namjoon how to dance. He looks like he pulled a muscle in his sleep while dancing." I think he was really losing his patience because of the way he held his forehead and spoke in a distressed tone. I nodded my head.

"I will come back to help you, oppa. I just need to give Jungkook his breakfast." I smiled trying to convince him of my absence for a few minutes.

3rd Person POV

Releasing a lazy sigh, she got up and headed to the kitchen. She carefully placed the bowl down in the sink after rinsing it. Washing her hands and wiping them dry, she walked to Jungkook's room.

After yesterday, she had officially become the one to take care of Jungkook. Jimin had told Jiwon about the situation they are in. Even the part about keeping Sam's identity as Jungkook's mate a secret.

He had tried to persuade Jungkook very much, but he couldn't go against a stubborn alpha, that too the next heir of the Southern land of Lycanthrope.

So yesterday night, Jiwon explained what Sam had to do to take care of Jungkook's wounds and his health. Starting from today, she was to take care of Jungkook. In the minds of the BTS, excluding Jimin and Jungkook, she had been doing this job for a while. So she had to be careful until she got used to it. She couldn't let them know that they were lying.