Chapter 4: Dying

Previously:

But there was something she didn't know. It was just the start of the night. It was just the start of her pain.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

Chapter 4: Dying

3rd Person POV

The tires screeched to a stop. The door was pushed open, followed by black heels reaching the floor. They clicked with their contact with the road.

The car had stopped in the middle of nowhere. It was dark. A little far away stood a street lamp. The moonlight was the main source of light. It was Full moon night. Right next to the narrow and empty street was the forest, deep, dark and even heinous.

Amira's hands made contact with the handle of the door, pulling it open. Grabbing Sam by her hands, she dragged her body out of the car. A faint thud was heard as her body fell on the ground. Sam was conscious. She was able to see and hear everything, but couldn't say anything nor could she do anything.

Silent tears escaped her eyes. Pain was consuming her vastly, both, physically and emotionally.

Dragging her body, Amira made her way gradually into the woods. Their route was marked with light blood stains left behind on the dry leaves randomly sprinkled on the forest floor. After deciding that they were deep enough to the point that no one would find them, Amira stopped, dropping Sam's hands.

Sam's POV

It hurt so bad. I could feel the warm liquid sensation on my back. Yet I couldn't do anything. All I could do was to let out my brimming tears.

"Now that we are here, let's have a small talk. Don't worry, you approximately have 1.5 hours more time on the earth," said Amira, looking down at her wrist, focusing on the watch wrapped around it.

"You thought you could get the company and the property, huh?" Her pointed heel made contact with the side of my rib. I couldn't even let out a groan."Do you even know what you signed? Hahaha. You just gave me the company, and the entire inheritance, without a single penny for yourself. Such an idiot." I know what I had signed. I had skimmed through the documents and willingly signed the documents. Why? I have my reasons.

I felt another kick at the side of my body. "Should I tell you a secret?" Amira bent down a little and in a loud, but whispering tone.

"You. Are. Just. A Burden. Do. You. Understand?" With each word drenched with venom, she kicked me repeatedly, in the same place. I felt the familiar sensation of the warm liquid dripping down my side. But she didn't stop there. My tears didn't stop either. I couldn't even let out a cry. I was just capable of letting my tears flow.

Crouching to my eye level, she grabbed my hair, ruthlessly pulling me up to her eye level as she squatted down. "You don't deserve to live. You are worthless. It was your luck and our bad luck, that dad brought you in. So be thankful for the life you had and accept your death. You should be happy that I am letting you die in peace," she said, her lips tugging upwards, giving off a treacherous aura.

Dropping me to the ground, she got up. She kicked me one last time, saying, "It is the last time I will be able to kick you, so why not, right?" She took a couple of careful steps before turning around to look at my corpse-like body. Her lips moved to shape a demonic smirk. "Well then, have fun in your after life. I hope you go to hell though." She skipped away, with a huge grin plastered over her face.

Soon the horrible echoching of Amira's footsteps halted and a distant roar of engine was heard. A couple of minutes passed before the sound faded completely. I was left all alone, amidst the dense, deep, and dark forest. It was pitch black, nothing visible and nothing to find. Thoughts ran through my head.