Chapter 17: Needles

When the quiet girl loses her patience, the 'Devil shivers'.

Previously:

"Yeah." Oh crap.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

Chapter 17: Needles

Sam's POV

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" All the popcorn in Hoseok oppa's bowl fell on top of him as well as on Tae oppa and Jin oppa. He held the bowl with trembling hands and wavering eyes still staring at the screen. The same thing went for the rest of the members.

"HAHAHAHAH," me and Jungkook couldn't stop laughing amid all the screaming going on in the room. It was like a volcano out burst here and there.

"Yah, Jungkook! Stop laughing! It isn't funny. We are watching a damn horror movie and your laugh is giving me the chills. You sound like a psychopath." Yelled Lisa unnie while giving him a punch in the shoulder.

"But it is so funny watching you guys watch a horror movie. You guys look like you are on a roller coaster," replied Jungkook.

"True," I said.

Peering around the room, we found everyone in hilarious circumstances. Hoseok oppa, Jin oppa, and Tae oppa were huddled together, popcorn decorating their hair and clothes. Lisa unnie clung onto Jungkook while Jimin oppa hugged her and duck behind her shoulder, peering at the moving screen in front of us, while shaking and . . . maybe at the verge of crying?

Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa were trying to keep themselves together, but I was able to see their fear. They stuck together, watching the film with wide eyes.

Seeing the both of us laughing so much with tears at the edges of our eyes, they glared at us. I mean, we deserve that. We were the ones who suggested that we watch a horror at 10 in the night.

Soon the movie came to an end. I calmly got off the floor and dusted my clothes. Following my actions, Jungkook also started getting up, but he was stopped by Lisa unnie. Her hand tightly grasped the edge of Jungkook's shirt. The rest didn't dare move a muscle. The room was dimly lit mainly with the light coming from the blank TV. Looking around the room, my eyes landed on the clock. 12:24 am.

"Are you guys not going to sleep?" I asked. They looked at each other.

"Hey guys! D-don't you think we can sleep here today?" said Lisa unnie.

"Y-yeah! It's been a while since we had like a . . . um-uh, slumber party, y-yeah." It was Tae oppa this time.

"That's a g-great idea," said Jimin oppa, "since we have t-the pillows and b-blanket and everyone is settled here, we can s-sleep here, in the living room." Everyone agreed and looked at me and Jungkook.

Jungkook turned to look at me. His motion forced Lisa unnie's grip to loosen. Lifting his eyes up to meet mine, I realized that they were a light faded red. "I think they are scared to sleep alone in their rooms after watching a horror movie." I said to Stephan through our newly established mindlink.

"Yeah" he replied, smiling.

I sat down on the floor again and grabbed a blanket. Following me, Jungkook sat down.

I was at the end of the room and next to me was Jungkook. Following Jungkook in the order was Lisa unnie, Jimin oppa, Tae oppa, Hoseok oppa, Jin oppa, Namjoon oppa, and lastly Yoongi oppa. Getting comfortable, all of us slept on either the floor or the couches, clutching onto each other.