Chapter 31: What have I done?

"Kookie . . . oppa?"

Previously:

Turning around, she jumped her way towards Jimin, lightly giggling, and rose the pan in an attacking stance to smack him right in the face. Jimin was used to being a shield for Taehyung to escape from Jin when he was armed with his favorite pink frying pan. But that wasn't the case anymore. This time, he was the victim of the pink frying pan that armed the lady with emerald eyes.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

Chapter 31: What have I done?

3rd Person POV

"Oh dear god, please if you may . . . forgive me for my sins to come. Cuz I'm going to crush this shorty with a pink frying pan." Saying that single statement, she flung the pink frying pan in her hands right across Jimin's face. All while pleasantly giggling at the scene unfolding at her own hands.

Just looking at the face of the young girl, seemed to convey her extreme excitement and obvious happiness. But looking at her actions, one question would linger the mind of anyone watching: Is she a psychopath?  

Jimin was engulfed by his own thoughts when the frying pan came across his cheek. It was a defiant stride on Sam's part, but she couldn't care any less. Why would it matter? For she wasn't Sam anymore. The sole motive devouring her mind was to drench her hands in blood and rub it all over her face. And she was keen about the owner of the blood. She knew whom she wanted her victim to be.

The other two males hiding from the confrontation in the room were stunned. They were frozen still with Sam's newly found behavior. How could they not be? First, Sam had emerald green eyes and second, she just brought down the mighty frying pan on Jimin. On Jimin. It truly chilled their bones when they heard the muffled groan Jimin's cheek let out as soon as it came in contact with the frying pan. The same chills crept up to their spine when they realized that they would be the next one to get smacked.

Chuckling while throwing her head back, Sam let her eye close for a matter of seconds before peeling them open and flicking her wrist again to land another mark of the frying pan on Jimin. But the only difference this time was that Jimin was on high alert. One bang was enough to wake him up from his daze, and to be truly honest, his adorable cheek did hurt and swell up. His cute little fingers wrapped around her wrist before stopping her motion to complete stillness.

"Yah! Snap out of it!" Jimin yelled while his other hand gripped onto Sam's shoulder swiftly, giving it a light shake. His eyes were wide open and yet, there was a calm and composed look retained in them. They were reassuring, that everything would be okay. That everything would soon be over.

It did work. It really did. Hey eyes abandoned all the emotion in them along with the emerald green color before picking up a warm feeling supported by the familiar soft brown orbs. Her eyes cruised to her hand that gripped a frying pan, and then to the wrist being strangled by Jimin's fingers.

One clank against the head with a frying pan was all it was, thought Jimin. He, in pure honesty, was preparing for a much more . . . deadly battle against the frying pan. But now, he thought she was back to herself. But how could she have been?

He didn't realize his mistake until her divine lips twitched until they spread themselves wide across the lower half of her face. Casting her eyes down to the floor completely, she lifted her head back up, chin held tall and proud, with confident green eyes glimmering under the cream lights of the kitchen. A fearless and daring smirk glimmered on her lips. The one that a bully would have when he finds his victim. Or the one a psychopathic murderer would have when he has his victim in his grasp.