3

Me and Sensei Kreese walked into the dojo to see all of the students stretching.
Me and Kreese looked like a mess.
Both of us had visible black eyes. Kreese had a busted lip and I had a cut on my eyebrow. I had a slightly swollen nose. We both had bruises everywhere and they were very visible. It made us look badass and scary at the same time.
I wore a tang top again to show my bruise. I put on some grey sweats and left, my grandpa not far behind.
"What the hell happened to you two?" Johnny asked, coming out if his office and stepping on the main mat.
My and Kreese both chuckled.
"Sparring." We said in sync.
"Who won?" Jonny asked, looking between the bruised old man and the sexy ass young woman.
Kreese looked down while I kept my head high.
"I did." I smiled brightly.
"WHAT?! WAIT YOU WON?!" Johnny asked, surprised.
Everyone in the dojo was listening to our conversation. All of them were surprised that I won to John Kreese.
"Yes I did. And I did the last time we sparred 3 months ago." I smiled, inching closer to Johnny.
"He is horrible at fighting." I said sarcastically.
I smiled and Kreese hit the back of my head. I giggled.
"Whatever. Just get on the mat. Your late." Johnny demanded towards me. I scowled at him before kicking my shoes off and walking to the locker room to change. I just got my gi yesterday and I think I earned it. It was a white gi with a cobra Kai logo.
I kicked the door open and looked around at the people on the mats. They were already looking at me and my black eye.
"WHAT?!" I yelled at everyone that was looking at me.
Everyone flinched and turned around. I chuckled a bit before sitting in a corner, putting my AirPods in and stretched.
Most people were on the mat in groups talking and stretching. But I stayed in my corner. No one has bothered trying to introduce themselves and no one has invited me to their stretching huddle.
But I didn't mind, I like being alone.
Alone.
Alone.
Alone.
That's how I felt at my old school. No one talked to me. No one acknowledged me. No one was friends with me.
Everyone was scared of me.