33

I left school an hour ago. I had to go to the dojo today. I took my skateboard and arrived at the same time my friends did. I ignored them and went into the dojo.
I walked in to see him.
Robby Fucking Keene.
"What the hell are you doing here?!" I asked as I walked closer to him.
"Hold on there, Amelia, Mr. Keene is our guest." Kreese said.
I looked Robby up and down with a disgusted look.
"Can I speak to you privately, Sensei?" I asked, not breaking eye contact with Robby.
"In my office." He said. We walked over to the office and Sensei sat down.
"He is not one of us!" I yelled as soon as I shut the door.
"With the All Valley on, we need all the strength we can get-"
"But we don't need him!" I raised my voice, inching closer to the desk where Kreese sat.
"H-He put Miguel in the hospital! He is the enemy Sensei!" I screamed out of rage.
"You know, when I was overseas, it was hard to tell who the enemy was. A defenseless local one minute, would pull a knife on your throat the next, you know what I learned?"
I stayed quiet.
"The enemy of your enemy is your friend." He told me. My eyes narrowed.
"Yes sensei." Is all I said before storming out of the office, and making my way to the back room. I ignored my boyfriend, Kyler, RJ, Ricky,  I just kept walking.
I went into the back room, where the punching bag was located and I spotted him. Robby. With Tory?
"Ah, for fuck's sake." I muttered, but loud enough for Robby to hear. I turned to Tory.
"Hey Shawty." I giggled.
"Hey Bae." She laughed.
I walked over to the punching bag, letting all my anger out with each punch.
I punched and kicked and punched and kicked without stopping.
Every hit, aggressive.
Every swing, powerful.
Every kick, forceful.
I looked over at Robby and saw a worried expression on his face from my intense punching. I laughed at his face.
"Don't be scared Robert." I taunted. He looked away.
"We still hanging out today?" Tory asked form the far sid did the room. I nodded.
Tory smiled at us before exiting the back room, leaving me and Robby alone.
"Are you coming Robert?" I asked. He nodded.
"Of course you are." I growled sarcastically with a glare, following Tory.
-
We were all waiting on Robby in the woods, behind Ventura Zoo. We were planning on stealing a cobra from the reptile section today.
"Ok, we have one shot at this, a quick in and out, we'll be good." Hawk stated. I smiled at my boyfriend.
"You know what you got to do?" I asked Kyler.
"Hell yeah. Let's go." Kyler said. I smiled.
I saw Robby walk near us.
"Someone took there sweet ass time." Tory inched closer.
"You invited him?" Hawk asked.
"I did. Got a problem?" Tory smirked.
I handed him a beer.
"Here ya go, Rob."
"I'm good."
"Can't handle a sip of beer?" Hawk taunted. I chuckled.
"No, I just don't need to drink to pretend to be cool." Robby glared. My eyes narrowed.
"Yeah that's funny." I stepped closer.
"ALL RIGHT!" Tory yelled, pushing me away from him. I smirked.
"Let's get going." Hawk said, kissing me.
We all climbed through a hole in a fence before seeing the big sign.
'VENTURA ZOO' the sign read.
"The zoo? Why do we have to sneak in?" Asked Robby. We turned to face him.
"you'll see." Me, Tory and Hawk said at the same time.
"Come on. This way." Hawk announced. I giggled.
We walked in as a group and went to the reptile section. We walked in a door that read, 'EMPLOYEES ONLY' on the front. We opened the door and made our way to where the snake was being held. Hawk pulled out a beige sack. Kyler was supposed to have another piece of equipment.
"You have the snake pole?" Hawk asked Kyler. Kyler sighed.
"Shit, snake pole, right." Kyler mentioned. My face grew angry.
"Me and Amelia orchestrated this entire plan, and you didn't bring the one thing you were in charge of?" Hawk raged.
"I forgot ok? I have a lot on my mind right now, if I don't pass trig this semester, my dad's gonna shit in my mouth." Kyler informed all of us. Me and Hawk looked at each other with disgusted faces.
"Just reach in and grab the snake." Tory suggested. I chuckled.
"Are you insane? I'm not sticking my ha-" Hawk was interrupted by me, taking off the lid of the cage, and pulling out the snake. Everyone jumped at the sight of the snake.
"OPEN THE SACK!" I whisper yelled at Hawk. He quickly opened it, allowing me to drop the snake in.
"Hey who is in there?" An employee yelled. We all sprinted.
We made it outside and all of the cobras cheered for me. I smiled.
Hawk walked over and kissed my lips, making my cheeks flush.
"You were awesome baby."
"Thank you pretty boy."
"I love you baby." He kissed my lips again. I stayed quiet.
"What's the matter? You don't love me?" He asked sarcastically.
I chuckled, "I love you too."
One more kiss was placed on my lips before I followed the other cobras away from the zoo.