36

I laid in bed, on a group call with all the cobras, we were coming up with a plan to dominate Miyagi Do and Eagle Fang at a party Sam was holding.
"How about we put a video of a cat meowing on full blast, they come out and we beat them up, and then we attack. No Mercy." Kyler said through the phone.
"I like that." I said as I sat up from the pillow.
"I think that's good." Tory replied.
"How about, Amelia and Tory barge in through the front door, the rest through the back." Ricky suggested. Me and Tory smirked.
"Good Idea." Hawk said. I chuckled.
"Ok, it's late, and we have a lot of fighting to do tomorrow, nighty night babes." And with that, I hung up and went to bed.
I had to crash a party tomorrow.
-
I woke up with a smirk on my face because of today's events. I got out of bed, and put on a lazy outfit.

I was excited to give the Miyagi Dos what they deserve.

I decided to call Tory.

After three rings, I heard her voice.

"Hey Amelia!"

"Hey! Excited for today?"

"Excited to kick Sam's ass? Hell yeah."

I laughed.

"Do we have training today?"
"Nope not today."
"Ok, want to hang out with the rest of the cobras before we beat ass?" I laughed.
"Of course, be there in 20."
She hung up.
I called the rest of the members, and they all agreed.
-
All the cobras  were sitting in my living room, having a good time. We talked about the plan, karate, movies, music.
"So, Amelia goes through the back with Tory, Rick, and RJ. I go in with Kyler and the others." Hawk repeated. We all nodded.
-
We played the video of a cat meowing on full blast, hoping it would summon one of the enemies.
Bert came out. I jumped out behind a bush and through him into a window. I quickly ran to the front of the house and waited for Tory. She came and we barged in.
"Heard you were throwing a party..." She stated.
"Hope you don't mind if we crash." I finished her sentence. We walked into the house.
"T-Tory, Amelia... You don't have to do this!" Miguel pleaded.
"It's too late, this ends tonight!" Tory yelled.
"NO MERCY!" Me and Tory yelled in unison.
Tory went to Sam while I went to Mitch.
We started fighting.
I sent a kick to Mitch's leg, making him fall. Before he could do anything, I landed multiple punches to both sides of his face, making blood seep out of this nose and mouth. I kicked him in the stomach and kicked him in the face.
I helped the other cobras.
I saw Chris come my way, so I turned around. Chris was on one side and Bert was on the other. I sent a kick to Bert and a Punch to Chris. Chris got up and put me in a choke hold, while Bert lunged at me. I kicked Bert, making him fall, and got out of Chris's grasp. Chris ran to Rickenberger, and they started to fight. I fought off Bert more, until he was groaning on the ground. I helped RJ Fight off Nate, Demetri, and another Miyagi Do. We ran down the halls and I saw something shocking.
Kyler going crazy towards MIguel.
He had blood dripping out of every opening on his face.
Kyler didn't even have a scratch.
I snapped out of my thoughts and pushed Demetri into a chair. He had a hard time getting up. MItch tried to help him but a Cobra took care of him.
"Come on Nerd!" I yelled at the lanky boy on the floor.
He got up and sent a punch to my face and a kick to my stomach, which I failed to block. I fell to the ground, but got up quickly. I punched his side and kicked his legs, he fell to the floor.
"Pussy."I laughed, before running off to other cobras.
I ran towards another Miyagi Do and sent multiple kicks. I needed to fight everyone off.
He tried to fight back but I was too strong.
I took a clump of his hair and slammed his head into a wall.
I learned that from my grandpa.
That knocked him out.
I saw Hawk smashing a beer bottle over someones head. I smirked, but I felt this tight feeling in my chest. Eh, ignore it.
I hit other Miyagi Dos, but was shocked at the sight. Hawk showed mercy to Demetri. Maybe I should too.
I am a horrible person.
Look at all of these people getting hurt.
I don't want to live like this.
But my grandpa.
I'll get bullied again.
I'll get targeted, beat.
"God damn it Amelia stay away from Hawk." I muttered.
"What was that?" Kyler asked as he beat up Miguel.
"N-nothing." I looked at Miguel on the ground.
Hawk came up to me after.
"I'm joining Miyagi Do. I love you Amelia."
"Don't worry love, I am too."