32

"YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT!" My mom yelled.
"Fuck you!" I yelled back.
My mom slapped me across the face, and kicked my stomach.
"Your a worthless piece of shit fatso! I fucking hate you! I hated you since you were born!" My mother continued to scream.
My mom pulled me by my hair, out of the new house. She kicked me to the curb, while I laid there, hurt. Tall figures towered over me, I looked up to see Kaitlyn, Brenda, and Sasha.
They started attacking me even more, and then I blacked out.
...
"AHHH!" I shouted as I jolted out of Hawk's bed.
I started to sob uncontrollably, having my nightmares of the bullying occur.
Hawk pulled me into a tight hug, kissing my head so gently.
I slept over Hawk's that night, I couldn't stand being in my old house.
Good thing that incident with my mom, Brenda, Kaitlyn, and Sasha was all a dream.
I continued to cry in his chest, thinking about my mom, and how much I miss my dad.
"H-hawk.." I let out in between sobs.
Hawk wrapped his arms around me tighter, swaying back and forth trying to calm me down. It helped a lot.
"I-I'm so sorry." I teared up. Good thing his mom is rarely home.
"Hey, don't be. It's fine, your fine. Your safe alright? Come on." Hawk cooed as he laid down, gesturing for me to cuddle with him. I put my head on his shoulder, and wrapped my leg around his waist.
I continued to cry, holding him close as he played with my hair, and rubbing shapes on my back.
"Eli.." I sobbed, getting on top of him and nuzzling my head into his neck, still crying.
My legs were in either side of him. My chest laid against his. I was only in a bra and panties from what happed a few hours ago.

FEW HOURS AGO
We were in the shower together. I lathered soap all over his body. And making a beard on him with the bubbles. I giggled at the sight.
He blew the bubbles in my face, making me yelp.
He started to laugh, wrapping his arms around me, making me feel butterflies fly everywhere.
"I'm so in love with you Amelia. You have no idea how much you mean to me."
His face was inches apart, which gave me the opportunity to kiss his soft lips. The kiss didn't show aggressiveness.
"I love you so much Eli. So so much baby." I said in between kisses.
I felt my back pressed against the tiled wall carefully.
Hawk's big hands snaked around my tiny waist, pulling me closer. He grabbed the shampoo bottle, and started massaging my scalp, making me let out a hum in satisfaction.
His soapy hand ran from my hair, trailing his fingertips along the sides of my breast, and down to my waist. He bucked my hips up, and started to kiss my stomach, while soap and hot water fell against my soft skin.
"Your so beautiful." He muttered softly, pampering kisses all over my stomach and up my breasts. My breath hitched, as he trailed upwards towards my boobs.
He looked up at me with a shy grin, making me laugh. "Oh I love you Eli."
-
We were watching a movie as we cuddled. He spooned me, as we watched the movie. I squirmed in the bed, wanting to be touched, pleasured. I wanted Hawk, all of him. I was guessing he felt the same way, as he started to kiss my neck and jaw. I squirmed a bit when he found my sensitive spot in my neck, abusing it.
I let out a shaky breath, combing my hands through his fluffy hair. I tugged at it, earning a groan from Hawk against my skin. He pulled his lips away, admiring the dark circles he formed.
"I'm going to show you how much I love you."
He played with the hem of the shirt I wore, before removing it completely.
-
I continued to lay on Hawk, my sobs slowing down , and my nose s tint of red. Hawk body heat made me fell safe, protected.
Hawk kissed my forehead, before holding me in his arms.
"I love you doll, always."
Was all he said before drifting off to sleep, with his hand weaved in my hair, and his arms tied around my waist.
-
I woke up with blood shot eyes. I had school this morning.
Oh wait! Miguel is coming back to school today!
I put on some of Hawk's clothes, and we both headed to school.
-
Me and Hawk stood by my locker, waiting for Miguel's arrival.
"I'm sorry about last night Eli." I said quietly.
"Babe, don't be, really. It's normal."
I was about to say more, but Miguel entered.
Hawk ran, not even giving me a chance to process who walked in.
I saw Miguel, so I walked up to him too.
I walked up to Miguel who was already talking to Hawk.
"Miggy!" I smiled brightly, making him smile.
"What, did they give you like bionic legs or some shit?" I asked with a chuckle.
"Nah, same old boring human legs." He answered. I laughed.
"Can you throw down? Gotta defend that tile." I said while Hawk pretended to punch him. I giggled at Hawk's actions.
"Cobra Kai is crushing it right now!" Hawk informed Miguel.
"I've been meaning to tell you guys about that." He said. He was about to say something but the bell rang.
"See ya at lunch Miggy!" I yelled, walking into first period.
-
It was lunch. I was laying on top of Hawk. I had my back pressed against his chest with my feet planted on the floor.
"Incoming!" RJ said as they spotted Mitch. I laughed. He went to sit by the chair next to me, but I put my feet up, still laying on Hawk.
"Sorry. Party's full." I said.
"Where am I supposed to sit?" He asked.
"At the rejects table, over there." Hawk pointed, where Bert and another kid from the dojo sat with awkward silence. I laughed.
Mitch looked down, before looking for somewhere else to sit.
Miguel walked in so Me and Hawk sat up, and walked over to him.
"Hey Miggy!" I greeted. He just stared at me.
"Hey man!" Hawk said from behind me.
"I heard about what happened with Demetri. How could you do that?" Miguel asked. I scoffed.
"You should be thanking me for getting revenge on the Miyagi Dos."
"Besides, they are the ones who started the fight, he finished it." I stood up for my boyfriend.
"Thats not what our sensei taught us." Miguel said.
"He isn't our sensei anymore." Me and Hawk said in unison.
Miguel scoffed.
"After everything he did for you? You betray him?" Miguel asked Hawk.
"He betrayed us." Me and Hawk said in unison once again.
"This isn't you talking, it's Kreese, he got in your head. You can change that if you leave Cobra Kai and Join Johnny's new dojo. If you join, others will follow. We can show everyone that we aren't a bunch of bullies. It could be like before." He suggested. I gave him a confused look.
"He has a new dojo?" Hawk asked.
Miguel was interrupted by Kyler.
"Hey everyone check this guy out, standing around with a dick in his hand!" Kyler yelled. I laughed out loud. Demetri had a big duck on his cast from Hawk. This was a sight to see.
"So these are your friends now?" Miguel asked.
And before you knew it, he left the cafeteria.
-
All the cobras were gathered around Hawk's locker. I hugged Hawk as he held me, as he talked to the guys. I wasn't feeling well.
I looked up at Hawk and kissed him lightly. I turned to see Lawrence coming over. I nudged Hawk. He looked in my direction and let go of me.
"Ok, listen up!" Johnny yelled. All of the cobras faced him.
"I screwed up. I'm sorry. I made it all about me, and that's not what a Sensei does. I took the easy way out.  I gave up. What happened here at this school... it rocked me to my core. I couldn't look myself in the eye, let alone face all of you." He stated. I got a bit angry so I said...
"Yeah, I guess it makes it easier to tell yourself that."
"The truth is, you bailed on us long before that fight happened. You got soft, and we payed the price." Hawk finished my sentence.
"Now, you listen up. When you came into my dojo, you were softer than a baby's ass! I made you what you are. Not Kreese, He doesn't give a shit about you! About any of you! If you want to keep whining about the past, fine. We can play that game!
"You wanna stick with Kreese, Go ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you when your life ends up in the shitter. Or you could sack up, and join my dojo. Havenhurst and Magnolia, tomorrow at 4. If you wanna save yourselves, train the right way, you better be there." He finished. He walked away. But not before hitting a stack of books out of a kids hand, making me snort.
-
It was the next day, a Saturday, Today was also the first day of Johnny's new dojo. Cobra Kai wanted to check the place out.
All of the cobras walked in a bundle, Me and Hawk leading the front of the herd, Kreese and the others, no so far behind.
"Sensei look." I heard Miguel mutter.
"Still got it." Johnny chuckled.
"Alright make room! We have new students!" Johnny yelled.
Then Kreese walked out.
Johnny's smile faded.
"We told you." I hissed at Miguel.
"Were cobra kai for life." Me and Hawk growled in unison. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
Kreese walked up to Johnny.
"Don't worry, I'm not here to fight." Sensei informed the blonde.
"Yeah, then why the hell are you here?" He snarled.
"I'd like to make another offer to come back to Cobra Kai where you belong." He told Johnny.
"Your crazy if you think I am teaming up with you again. The garbage you are feeding them, the shit they are pulling, its messed up." He raised his voice.
"Your to blame for that." Johnny growled. Kreese's eyes narrowed.
"I'd have to disagree with you there, I care about my students. They are strong, true fighters. They wouldn't make the mistake of showing mercy and ending up in a coma!"  Kreese yelled.
Miguel stepped next to Johnny.
I stepped next to Kreese.
He put a hand on my shoulder to calm me down.
"This is it Johnny, not gonna be another chance." Sensei Kreese offered.
"Good."
"You made your choice. And you are going to regret it."
Kreese stormed off, the cobras following.
I gave one look at Johnny as everyone walked away.
"See ya at school Miguel." I smirked.
"Come on Love! We're leaving!" I heard hawk yell.
"Coming Pretty boy!" I walked away group.