35

"I'm going soft!" I yelled as I punched a mirror. I couldn't believe I fell asleep in Hawk's shoulder, in front of the whole school.
I cant go soft. I will get bullied again. Tormented, beat, targeted. I'm falling apart. Being a badass was what was keeping me together. I need to get away from Hawk. He is making me weak. He is a distraction.
Don't let distractions get in the way of showing no mercy. That's what my grandpa likes to say.
I looked at my now bleeding hand, that was throbbing from the intense punch.
"What happened?!" Antonio ran to my room.
He saw my bloodied hand and his eyes widened.
"Let's get you cleaned up."
We both walked to the built-in bathroom and cleaned the blood. We wrapped it in bandages, and swept the glass that lied still on the floor.
5:45. Training starts at 6.
I put on a pair of sweats and Hawk's jacket. I plan on giving it back to him. He is making me small, weak, soft.
"Come on Antonio!"
He walked downstairs and walked to the dojo.
-
We arrive at Cobra Kai. I walk in, and all eyes go to me.
"The hell are you looking at, Freaks!" I yelled at all of them. I was not in a good mood, and neither was my throbbing fist. I took my shoes off and walked towards sensei's office.
"Sensei." I called. He wasn't there.
"Ah what the fuck!" I yelled, mad that I couldn't find him. I kicked the wall, making a dent.
I laughed a bit, before exiting.
I checked the back room, he was talking to Robby.
"Grandpa."
Kreese looked at me, then back at Robby.
"Amelia."
"I feel like I'm going soft."
"Well, if I showed everyone that video of you breaking that kids arm, would you still feel soft?"
I stayed silent.
"Well then let's show them all the video. Robby, come with me."
We all walked into the main room. Kreese pulled out a projector from a storage closet and turned it on. He pulled up the video, which was linked to his phone.
"Class. I want you to take a look at this video, and see how showing no mercy is done." Kreese smirked, looking at me.
I let him do this to show that I am not soft. I will never go soft for anyone anymore.
The video started to play.

ITALICS MEANS VIDEO :

"He's sorry!" A girl named Veronica at my old school shouted from the crowd.
I had her boyfriend in an armlock outside of school, because he cheated on me with her. But don't worry, she doesn't know what coming...
"He's sorry Amelia!" She started to sob.
"He's sorry?" I mocked.
"Yes he is."
"HES SORRY?" I yelled again.
Before she could answer, her boyfriends arm was bent, which involved a loud crack.
"Oh my, Harry!" Veronica yelled.
Harry was his name. We were together, but he cheated on me with Veronica.
"What did you do?!" She yelled with tears streaming from her blue eyes.
"Teaching him a lesson. No mercy. Don't worry doll, your next." I let out a sickening laugh.
I looked at Harry one more time, laughing at his weak body.
I walked off, leaving a crying slut, and a broken arm.

"Woah." Everyone muttered. I sat there awkwardly, replaying that moment.
Everyone turned to look at me, but I looked away.
I walked into the back room and started to punch what I could with my uninjured hand, and a wall was one of them. My good hand also started to bleed. I sighed, before walking j to the locker room, bandaging my other hand, and walking out.
This is a great way to show I'm not weak.