18

Today, Moon was throwing a huge party. Everyone was invited... well besides nerds. I guess I wasn't known as a nerd so I was going. I put on a Rolling Stones oversized T-shirt and Jean shorts. We were invited at 5 and it was 4:30 at the moment. She lived in Encino, so I have to start leaving now. I was about to get the car, but I forgot my grandpa was using it. At least he is coming back tomorrow. I called Aisha to pick me up.
"Hey Aisha!" I said over the phone.
"Hey girl! What's up?"
"I need a ride to the party. My skateboard would take way too long..."
"Oh of course. I'm actually in Reseda right now. Your in the apartment by that 80s restaurant right?"
"You got it! Thank you Aisha."
"Oh course!"
And then she hung up. I was happy to have Aisha. I haven't talked to her recently. I had a lot going on. A date with Hawk, My secret getting let out, just training in general. To me, that is a lot.
-
I waited for Aisha to arrive. When she did, I got in her car and drove off. We laughed and sang to music the whole way. It was really fun. I missed her.
-
We arrived at the party and she got out of the car quickly. I was hesitant. I didn't really like parties. Me and Aisha sparked a conversation as we entered.
"No macaroni and cheese doesn't need ketchup!" I yelled out of fake rage.
"Yes it does! It adds flavor." Aisha reasoned. We entered the room, still having this argument.
"I can't be friends with you Aisha." I shook my head, rolling my eyes playfully.
She laughed at my comment. I looked over to the couch and saw Hawk. He was staring at me with heart eyes. I winked his way, and sent smirk, before turning to the right of me. Moon was walking over here.
"Amelia! Aisha! You made it!" She cheered.
We both nodded.
"Drinks are right there. Drinking games are outside, and chicken is coming out of the oven!" She explained. We both smiled and walked away.
"I fucking hate that cheery bitch." I muttered in Aishas ear. She laughed.
"Is it because she is the ex of Hawk?"
She nudged my side.
I laughed. "I just don't like her personality."
I walked away to get a drink. I saw Tory. I decided to talk to her. Like Aisha, I never had the chance to talk to her either.
"Hello Tory." I smiled. She gasped.
"Amelia! I haven't talked to you in forever!" She hugged me. I reluctantly hugged back. I don't really hug my friends... well that one night with Hawk is an exception.
"I missed you T!" I smiled even brighter.
"Missed you too A! We have to hang out with Aisha and all of us!" Tory suggested.
"Sounds good T, listen, I'm going to annoy the nerds that snuck into this party. Wanna come with?" I asked.
"No, I'm hanging out with Miguel outside." And with that, she left. I got my drink and sat down next to Hawk, not feeling like annoying nerds any longer. He looked at me and I looked at him.
He grabbed the back of my neck, and pushed me into an aggressive kiss. I held the sides of his face, while he gripped my waist. The door opening pulled us apart, revealing Miyagi Do.
Sam, Robby, Demetri, Chris, Nate.
I was glaring at Sam, Robby and Demetri. I hated all of them with a passion.
"Sam!" Moon called. I rolled my eyes at the cheeriness in her voice. I could never be that happy, or not anymore. I have changed, for the better. I'm not fat Amelia. I am the badass Amelia.
"Moon, you never said anything about inviting Cobra Kai." Sam whispered very poorly.
"Just shut up already." I muttered to myself. Hawk let out a snicker, along with everyone on the couch.
Then stingray walked in. I decided to say hi. He had a girl with him. I assume it's his girlfriend.
"What's up stingray!" I high fived him. He returned it.
"What's up Amelia! Why haven't you been at the dojo?" He asked me.
"My grandpa lost his job, and cobra Kai isn't the same without him." I told him truthfully. He nodded. We said our goodbyes and I left. I walked into the living room to see Hawk pour his drink on Demetri. I laughed. I walked up to him.
"This is why nerds don't get invited to parties." I taunted.
Hawk laughed, but Demetri just glared. I walked away to get more drinks. Then after that, the day went normal.
-
I was sitting with the contras, laughing at something Mitch said. Then the microphone Interrupted us.
"Excuse me, I would like to make a toast, to Eli Moskowitz." HE stated.
"Oh, I'm sorry, you probably know him as Hawk, But underneath that crazy clown cosplay and what ever manic-panic he dumps in his hair, he still good ol' Eli. My binary brother. Well he was my binary brother, you know what he is now, a real zero." Demetri stated.
"Alright, that enough, Demetri." Hawk pleaded.
"Don't let that angry red hairdo fool you. He is a big softie. We watched every Harry Potter movie together, and he cried like a baby when dobby died." HE pouted. Demetri imitated crying noises.
"Alright, if he doesn't shut up, i'm gonna shut him up." I heard Hawk mutter.
"Alright Demetri just shut up!" I defended Hawk.
"I won't shut up Amelia! I have something for you next!" Demetri said.
He soon continued.
"In the words of Eli's hero, Steve Jobs, I got one more thing, have any of you heard sleep enuresis?" He asked. I knew what that was.
"Don't." Hawk demanded.
"That is a medical term, of course, in the King's english, It's good ol' fashion bed wetting." HE said. Everyone around him laughed and pointed.
"And Eli here, is a pro." HE told the crowd.
"My mom even had a special air matress for sleepovers, and she called it..."
"Eli's waterbed." HE finished. "Robby, anything you would like to say about Amelia Kreese?" Demetri asked. Robby went up to the stage and started speaking.
(BODY-SHAMING AND SLUT-SHAMING AHEAD! ALL BODIES ARE BEAUTIFUL!)
"You know, Amelia used to be shy and sweet. Now she is just a total slut. Once, she hooked up with 4 guys in one week." Everyone started to laugh and point at me. I looked down. That week was one of the worst weeks of my life, and I used boys to cope, stupid, I'm aware.
"Amelia used to be fat, and I mean fat. I was her only friend. We dated, because I was so stupid to fall for someone that ugly and huge. She sucked at kissing and had no clue what she was doing." He said, making everyone laugh at me. My fist clenched. I was about to strike.
"Just shut the fuck up robby!" I pleaded.
"She has daddy issues, her father died a year ago. She was kicked out of her house by her mother. So she had to go live with her grandpa, John Kreese. Pathetic." He sneered.
I know ge isn't talking about my family when he can't even look at his.
"Shut the fuck up robby! We're going through the same shit!"
"One last thing, one time she was being bullied so badly, she peed her pants right there!" Everyone around him pointed to me.
"Your a corpse Keene! Demetri!" I yelled, making the cobras follow. Me and Hawk were about to start a fight, but the police came.
"Robby, Demetri, you got lucky." I started.
"We'll see you at school!" Me and Hawk said in unison, before scurrying out of the house.
I hopped in aishas car and we drove off quickly.
"Drop me off at Hawk's house." I demanded. I was not in the mood to be nice.
She obeyed and drove to his house. As soon as we got there, I got out of the car.
I climbed up the side of the house, and into his window. He was sitting in his bed, staring into space. I sat next him, making him jump. I chuckled softly.
"How the hell did you get in here?"
"I have my ways." I smiled.
He looked at me confused, probably wondering why I was here.
"What do you want Amelia?" He asked with a tad bit of annoyance in his voice.
"Easy on the attitude babe." I taunted.
He gave me a look of annoyance. I smiled innocently.
"I'm bored, and you need to get your mind off that nerd Demetri. We will get revenge." I said, looking around his room.
I looked back at him and our eyes met. I smirked.
"I think I have an idea on how to get your mind off things." I said as I gradually sat on his lap, pushing myself closer to him. He grabbed my waist firmly. I noticed him looking at my body. I grabbed the side of us face, forcing him to look at me.
"Eyes up here pretty boy." I kept a stern face on. He nodded, like he was my slave.
I bent down to his ear.
"I'm gonna make you feel so good. Now, are you going to be a good boy and keep quiet?"
He nodded again.
"I want words hawk."
"Y-yeah, I'll be good."
I kissed him aggressively, running my hands through his shaggy hair. I think he just got out of the shower.
His hair wasn't in a Mohawk, it was down and fluffy.
He gripped my waist tighter, moving my hips against him. He grunted at the feeling of my hips. I pushed him down, staying on his lap as his back hit the mattress. I straddled him, like I did in the dojo the first day I met him.
I put my elbows on both side of his head, hovering over him. I connected our lips again, sending g shivers down my spine.
I was about to take my shirt off, but the front door opened. His mom came home. Hawk panicked, but I kept a chill face.
"You need to get out!" He whisper-yelled
I chuckled lowly.
"I'll se you tomorrow, our date pretty boy."
And then, I climbed out of the window, going back to my apartment.