15

AMELIA POV
I stayed in the locker room, trying to calm myself. I was so pissed that my grandpa just let my secret out, to the whole fucking dojo.
I walked back out, my eyes a slight shade of pink, and my cheeks stained with tears.
I sat in my corner, not wanting to talk to anyone.
Eventually the door opened, revealing a moping Sensei Lawrence.
"Everybody, get your gis on. Training starts in 5 minutes!" He yelled towards us.
Everybody shared confused glances when we heard Sensei Lawrence's command. We were told not to wear our gi today.
"What's wrong?" Sensei asked when he saw our confused faces.
"N-Nothings wrong. I-I just thought we were going to the woods for special training today." Miguel stuttered.
"What's happening in the woods?" Sensei Lawrence whispered to Kreese.
"Well, I thought it would be a good time to separate the men from the boys." Kreese paused. "And the girls too, I suppose." He stated looking at Me, Aisha and Tory.
"Coyote Creek." He stated simply.
The two senseis whispered back in forth. Eventally, Sensei Lawrence gave in and let us go to Coyote Creek.
-
We arrived at Coyote Creek and were separated into 2 teams. Red and Black.
I was on the red team with Hawk and Aisha. I had the medal tucked in my shirt. I was planning on giving it to Miguel to return to Miyagi Do. I let guilt take over. I know that the LaRusso's and Robby would not want to see me. I was happy I was on the red team. I really want to challenge Miguel.
"Gentlemen, Ladies. Welcome to Coyote Creek. You have been split into two teams." Kreese explained. "The goal is to capture as many headbands from the other team as possible." He looked at the two teams and continued speaking.
"Today, the people across from you are not your friends. Their not your brothers. They are the enemy. The last team standing wins." He was about to say something else when a fat man barged over and stood in line.
"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late! Traffic on 118 was a real bitch." He stated out of breath. "I put Coyote Creek in the 'nav', nothing came up." He informed us.
"What did you do to yourself?" Sensei Lawrence asked him.
"Oh the..." He pointed to his beard that was in a swirl on his chin.
"You know, I decided to flip the script, Hawk style. You can now refer to me as Stingray." He said.
I snickered a little bit. Stingray heard and pointed at me.
"Whats up Amelia?" HE asked.
"Whats up Stingray?" I laughed. Me and stingray have become friends.
"Begin." Is all Kreese said before he sent us on our way to start the game.
-
I was walking around the woods, when I heard footsteps behind. I quickly turned around to see who it was. It was a scrawny kid that I saw a couple of times at school before. I roundhouse kicked him in the face, causing him to fall back. I straddled him and punched him. Hard. Blood spit out of his mouth as I snatched the red headband off of him. He slowly got up and returned to the place the Sensei's were standing by.
I looked back at where the boy walked and saw a couple of people from my teams standing there, with no headband. Weak. How are they in Cobra Kai? I snapped out of my thoughts and continued running through the woods.
I got other peoples black headbands in the matter of 5 minutes. I got 9. They were all easy to fight. Some of them didn't even fight back.
I heard rustling in the trees and I looked up. I saw Hawk in the tree. He didn't see me though. He had his eye on one of the enemies. The black team.
I watched as the boy Mitch walked below the tree Hawk was in. Hawk jumped down and tackled Mitch.
All of these people are weak.
He turned away and didn't notice me. I went the other way to avoid all contact with him.
I passed where the 'base' was once again. I looked over to see everyone from the dojo standing there. Everyone besides Miguel. It was just us left. I continued running. I could feel Kreese's eyes on my as I ran.
I slowed down to catch my breath when I heard footsteps coming toward me. I turned around to see the one and only. Miguel.
"I know you stole it." HE told me, inching closer to me.
I just stood there with a smirk on my face. I had no clue that Hawk got out.
"It is lovely to see you too, Miguel." I replied sarcastically.
We just stood there. We were waiting for the person to strike first. I glared at him and he sent me the same glare right back at me.
Kreese and all the others came to where we were, watching from a few feet away.
"I'm not going to strike first." I told him cockily. His fists curled into balls and his muscles tensed. He was about to strike.
He sent a punch to my face which I blocked and pushed him down.
"You want the medal so bad? Come and take it!" I yelled.
HE got up and sent a punch to my stomach which I blocked. I kicked him in his side and punched him in the gut. He stumbled a little but didn't fall over. He sent a kick to my stomach which I failed to block, causing me to grunt in pain. He took this opportunity to punch me in the eye.
I shrugged it off and sent a series of punches and kicks. He blocked them all and ran straight toward me. He went to punch me but I blocked and pulled him towards me. I kneed him in the stomach and he sent a punch to my back. I took the wrist I was holding and flip him over my shoulder.
He got up and sent a punch to my side. He sent a punch to my nose. Blood trickled down my face. I picked up my fingers to my nose too see the blood. I smirk when I saw how much blood my nose was releasing.
"Now you're dead." I threatened.
I sent a roundhouse kicked to his side making him fall over. He hugged his waist in pain as he groaned on the floor. I went to straddle him but he put his foot up to my waist.
"Is that all you got?!" He yelled as he kicked me into a tree.
I groaned as I hit the tree. I got up quickly and sent a kick to his side and a punch to his face. He failed to block both. He fell on the ground. I grabbed the headband and stood up, pressing my foot against his chest.
"That is all I got." I said as I held up the headband in my hand. I unhooked the medal off my neck, and dropped it on his face.
"Give this to Sam?" I asked with a fake pout. He groaned at the name. I looked down at Miguel. Blood from my nose landed on his face, making him groan in disgust. I turned around to see everyone shocked at what just happened.
"Finish him." Kreese commanded.
I sent a high-speed kick to his face, causing him to roll on the floor. I smirked and looked back. Sensei Lawrence looked horrified but Kreese had a huge grin on his face. Everyone on my team roared.
My victory was soon interrupted by Hawk turning the corner, with no headband.
Kreese was about to say something when I was put in a head lock. Stingray.
"You know, the thing about stingrays is, they lie and wait, for the perfect opportunity... TO STRIKE!" He yelled
He was about to reach for my headband when I took his hand and elbowed him in the stomach. He released me and I sent a punch to his face. I took his headband off and stood up. All the people from my team came running up to me, happy that they won.
The members of the other team looked pissed. I don't blame them. I just beat the shit out of their last shot of winning the game. Sucks to be them.