19

Today was my date with a Hawk. Saying I was nervous is an understatement. I was terrified. I had no idea where we were going and I didn't know what to wear.
I decided to step out if my comfort zone and wear a dress. J was about to put it on but my phone chimed.

Hawk😏
Wear a bathing suit😁
AMELIA
Alright, where are we going?
HAWK😏
ITS A SURPRISE BABE

I smiled when he called me babe. I felt a light blush cover my cheeks, making me scold myself. I'm going soft.
I wore a bright red bikini under some jean shorts and a white graphic Tshirt.
I rushed downstairs to see my grandpa, I guess he just got back.
"Hey grandpa, I'm going out tonight." I told him, with a slight kiss on the cheek.
"Alright have fun sweetie I love you." He called.
I froze in my place. I haven't heard those words since 2 months ago. When I got kicked out and had to live here.
I love you
I love you
"I love you too." I smiled warmly.
Just then, a motorcycle pulled up. I waved and left the house, walking over to my date.
"Hey." He said with a flirty tone.
"Hey." I said seductively.
He gave me a passionate kiss. Butterflies filled my body. We pulled away, with big smiles. That moment ended by him shoving a helmet into my hands.
"Wear it." He demanded.
"What about you?" I asked.
"I'm fine. Now get on." He gestured toward the red bike in the parking lot.
I smirked.
"I like dominant hawk." I laughed.
He smirked before leading me to the bike.
I got on and so did he. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I could feel his abs through the black shirt he was wearing. He had swim trunks on and his hair spiked in a Mohawk.
I rested my head in his back as we began to drive.
I felt the air touch my skin as we rode down the highway. I still had no clue where we were going.
"If you are going to kill me just tell me so I'm prepared." I whispered in his ear when we came to a halt at a red light.
"I'm not killing you, I'm taking you somewhere nice." He said sincerely.
I smiled.
The light turned green and we continued to race down the streets, until we made it. The beach.
"Follow me." Hawk said as he grabbed my hand gently, leading me to a lit area. Holy shit, he set up a picnic.

 Holy shit, he set up a picnic

"Wow, Hawk you didn't have to." I stated in shock.
You might be wondering why I was so shocked. Robby or any of the others I dated never did this for me. I was also shocked that Hawk went out of his way, for me. I'm not anything g special.
"I wanted to princess, have a seat."
I sat on one of the pillows and he sat on the other end. He picked up a sack and took out my favorite alcohol, tequila.
I gasped out of excitement, a big smile crept onto my face. There was also my favorite foods in a basket. I never told him my favorite foods, must of had some advice from my grandpa. We started to dig in, leaving the tequila for later.
We both finished our food, after talking about bullshit for hours.
"How the hell do you know Italian?" He asked me as we finished our food.
"My grandma only speaks Italian. My family had to take lessons to communicate with her."
"Say... Hawk you are so hot, in Italian."
"Falco sei così caldo."
"That is fucking amazing." He muttered.
I giggled.
"Let's go swimming." Hawk suggested as he stood up, and stripped until he was just in his bathing suit.
I couldn't help but stare at his toned abs, and his muscles and veins.
I bit my lip, but soon returned to reality, and stripped as well. My now, red bikini was showing, and he enjoyed it. He looked me up and down as he examined me.
I walked close to him.
"Let's go for a swim." I said as he towered over me. Like I said, I'm 5'3 and I hate it. People underestimate me because of my height, but they usually end up with their nose bloodied and possibly a broken limb.
We both ran toward the sea, our hands linked as our feet kicked sand and dirt.
We jumped into the water, splashing each other along the way.
We relaxed and splashed in the semi-shallow end. I was barely touching the floor.
"Let's go deeper." He suggested. Before he could go further, I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"I can't go deeper. I'm short as fuck." I laughed.
He laughed with me and started walking toward the deeper waters.
"Ready?" He asked randomly. I looked at him with a confused expression.
"Ready for wh-" I was cut off by him dunking me in the water.
He pulled me up, removing the wet strands of hair that covered my face, before planting a soft kiss on my lips. It was passionate, not aggressive or lustful, it was gentle and warm.
He wrapped his arms around my waist even tighter, as he showed me a toothy grin. I giggled and kissed his cheek.
God I'm going fucking soft. I'm not the same person.
"I'm cold, let's go back?" I asked.
He nodded and walked out of the ocean, never letting go of me. My head was nuzzled in his neck, as I played with the back of the sloppy Mohawk.
"Can I call you Eli?" I asked hesitantly.
"Sure princess, you can call me Eli." He cooed in my ear.
He set me down on the pillows he spread out earlier, before sitting down himself.
He took out the tequila and asked to start drinking, which I obviously said yes to.
And before I knew it, the whole bottle was empty, and me and Hawk were laying on the sand, drunk as can be.
We were going back and forth, getting to know each other.
"Favorite color. Go."
"Red." He slurred.
"Favorite animal. Go."
"Koala." I slurred.
It went like this for a solid thirty minutes straight. I basically knew everything about him. I was letting my soft side come out and opening up to him. I was drunk but I would never do this with my man whore boyfriends I had back in San Fransisco.
It was now dark out, and the wind was picking up.
"We should head back." Hawk sobered up, and so did I.
"Yeah we should, can I sleepover?" I asked quietly, my hands fidgeting with my fingers.
"Of course, my mom is out of town." He smiled.
He went to sit up, but I grabbed his hand.
"What about the stuff?" I asked softly. We couldn't just leave the pillows and shit here.
"It's fine don't worry about it." He sends me a reassuring smile.
"Well what if someone takes-"
"No in will take it." He said as he picked me up bridal style and walked me to the bike.
We got on the bike and I immediately wrapped my hands his waist.
We started driving away.
-
We arrived at his house and walked in. His mom wasn't home. We went straight to his room. I laid down on the bed, in a star position.
He laughed at my dramatic fall, and went to lay down next to me. He got under the blankets, and so did I. I laid my head on his chest and my arms around him. I lifted my leg up and threw it around his waist as well.
"I had fun today." I said sleepily.
"Me too." He whispered.
He gave me a kiss in my forehead. I looked up at him and gave him a long kiss. I gently held the sides of his face, as I sat up to reach him. He grabbed the back of my neck gently and pulled me closer.
"I don't usually sleep with pants on is that ok?" I asked hesitantly.
"It's fine. I don't normally sleep with a shirt on. Is that ok?" He asked. I nodded and took my plants off, before getting into that same cuddling position, and falling asleep in Hawk's arms.