37

We ran to the home dojo, where Sam and Tory were fighting.
I joined Miyagi side. I love Hawk too much.
Me, Hawk and the others ran in Sam's home dojo. Miguel looked horrified at the condition Sam was in.
"Tory stop! The fight is over!" Hawk yelled. I looked at him, then back at Sam and Tory.
"It's not over." Tory said.
"This will never be over, LaRusso. You hear me?!" Tory yelled. I was still deciding if I should stay with Miyagi Do with Hawk.
"You know where to find me!" Sam hissed.
"Traitors." Was all Tory could say. "That's your grandpa Amelia. YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK!" Tory yelled in Hawk's face. Then walked up to me.
"What the hell do you think your doing?"
I looked down, what was I doing?
"Staying with Hawk."
"Your gonna regret it." Tory hissed, before storming out.
-
We all stood in Miyagi Do the next day.
I was on a platform with Hawk and Demetri.
"Are you ready?" Daniel asked all of us.
No, I need to leave. This is wrong. I betrayed my grandpa, for a boy? What the hell? He has done so much for me.
"Let's begi-" I cut Johnny off by jumping off the podium and running out of that dojo, but not before gesturing to everyone that they can all suck my dick.
I ran as fast as I could out of Miyagi Do.
I stopped running when I saw the sign of Cobra Kai.
I walked in, In the middle of a lesson. Tory, Robby, Kyler, we're there.
They looked at me and I scowled at them, narrowing my eyes at everyone.
"I knew you wouldn't betray me Amelia." Kreese told me from the front of the class.
I smirked and nodded, before getting in line with Kreese.
I need to show no mercy to all of the Miyagi Dos.

But I dint know what I'm going to do with my pretty boy.