25

AMELIA POV
Hawk took me home last night. I would have slept over but I didn't want my grandpa to be worried. Especially Antonio.
Last night was all a blur, since we ended up getting drunk as soon as I woke up from my nap.

LAST NIGHT
I woke up in Hawk's arms on the bed. He looked so peaceful when he slept. There was no aggression in his voice or eyes. You can see his scar right above his lip and under his nose. People hate it, but it's honestly really cute.
His frizzy hair laid against his face, slightly swaying as wind came through the window.
I adjusted myself, and his eyes fluttered open. He saw me and smiled tiredly, giving me a kiss.
"Good morning."
I looked at his clock, "it's 7:30."
He laughed bring me into a hug.
An idea popped up in my head, "let's do something fun."
He looked at me weirdly, while I just smirked.
"What do you want to do?"
I thought for a moment, "do you got any alcohol?"
He sent a smirk my way, getting up from the warmth of his bed, and making his way to his moms alcohol cabinet.
I followed behind with a big smile on my face, excited to get drunk with my boyfriend.
He pulled out a bottle of vodka, making me clap in excitement like a Toddler.
He laughed lowly, "your so cute."
He kissed my lips and walked back upstairs. I followed.
He opened the bottle and took a sip, giving it to me.
He let out a groan at the feeling of it going down his throat. I took a sip and smiled. We continued doing the same thing for a while, sharing small kisses ong the way, until we were drunk. The whole bottle was empty, and right now we were on the floor, staring at the ceiling holding hands.
"We should just makeout." Hawk slurred breaking the silence.
I laughed and kissed him, which soon turned to us making out on the floor.
He drunkenly hovered over me, peppering small kisses all over my face, making me squirm underneath him.
-
The day ended with him sobering up and dropping me off, but not before giving me a kiss. I smiled and walked into my room, falling asleep instantly.
-

I have school this morning.
I put on some baggy jeans and a crewneck, I was taking Antonio to school.
We got in the car and drove off, not very excited to go to school.
-
We arrived and walked in. I was immediately greeted by a smiling Eli.
"Hello princess." He said as he kissed me.
"Hello handsome." I giggled.
Everyone looked at us weirdly. As I walked through the halls with a scowl on my face, I heard whispers and gossips.
"They're dating?"
"He's probably using her for some fucks and then he'll leave."
"She's so mean and scary, how does she have a boyfriend?"
"Amelia doesn't seem like the type to have a steady relationship."
"Amelia is so lucky to have hawk."
"I bet she will break his heart."
"Hawk is definitely using her."
All of these comments make my blood boil
I ran out of the school, leaving a Confused Eli.
The first place I thought of was the dojo. I needed to let out all of my emotions. Right now, my grandpa is probably starting some drama with random drug firs in the street. He shouldn't be at the dojo.
I ran and ran. I don't know why, I just ran.
Now why did I run out of school? Let's just say, I never felt lovable, when I was old Amelia. Now hearing those comments makes me feel the same way.
'No one will ever love you.' I thought to myself as I ran.
Tears started to flood down my face, thinking about how my mom doesn't want me, my dad never cared about me or my brother until he was in his death bed, how Robby never loved me, all of the times where i felt alone. And I was too weak to do anything about it.
I made it to the dojo and charged inside, heading straight to the backroom.
Little did I know, Hawk and Antonio followed me all of the way here.
I walked into the room and immediately hit the punching bag. I used all of my power in each swing, and all my might in each kick. I cried and sobbed as I hit the red punching bag. I let out all of my emotions, anger, sadness, lonely, unloveable. All of them were being let out at once.
Antonio and Hawk finally made it to the dojo and walked in. By now, my sobs have calmed down and it was all anger.

HAWK POV
"She runs fast!" I yelled as we chased after Amelia.
She just randomly ran out of school, now me and Antonio are after her.
"She runs away when she is upset." Antonio panted. "She is not good at expressing her feelings."
I nodded, and continued to run as fast as I could towards wherever Amelia was going. She ran inside the dojo.
The dojo?
What is she doing here?
We both entered, a panting mess. I heard grunt and groans and small sobs coming from the backroom.
I was about to go inside, but Antonio stopped me, and gestured for me to stay in the main room. I obeyed, because he was much buffer than me and more scary. I'm surprised Amelia beat him in sparring the other day.

AMELIA POV
"Stay here." I heard someone mutter.
I turned around to see Antonio, but there was also someone else in the main room. I just couldn't see them.
"Antonio why are you here?" I asked with tears in my eyes.
"I need to know why you ran out of school." Antonio said with concern lacing his voice.
"B-because I h-heard people t-talking about me and Hawk a-and how he is g-going to leave me and I'm g-going to b-break his heart." I sobbed into my brothers chest. "I j-just doesn't know how he likes me! I'm m-mean and cruel. I'm s-stubborn and r-rude. I think h-he is going to leave me. He used to date M-moon and she is S-sweet and I'm not." I said as I pulled my brother closer.
My brother didn't say anything, he just pulled me closer.
"Do you think he'll leave me? Like Robby and Mom?" I asked quietly.
"I think he really likes you. He talks about you, all the time. He stares at you like your the only girl In the world Amelia. He likes you, a lot." Antonio said.
I let out a sniffle, "Really?"
"Really."
We stayed in each others arms for a few more minutes.
I had no idea, that Hawk watched the whole interaction between me and my brother from the doorway of the backroom.