20

HAWK POV
I woke up with Amelia in my arms. She wasn't awake yet. This gave me time to admire her.
She looked so precious with her head in my chest, making her cheeks puff up and make her lips look puckered. Her green eyes were shut and calm. They showed no aggressiveness or evil.
When I first met her, she was rude and aggressive. I saw a new side of her, like a soft version. Old Amelia.
I was so lost in her beauty, that I didn't notice her eyes flutter open.
"Take a picture it'll last longer." Her sleepy voice cooed. Her eyes we're barely staying open, as she tried to stay awake.
Gosh she was beautiful.
"How long we're you awake?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes. Gosh she was gorgeous.
"I woke up a couple of minutes before you." I told her truthfully.
"Wake me up next time ok?" She whispered as she leaned in for a kiss. I kissed back. It was so soft and sweet.
"We have school this morning." I groaned as I kissed her neck softly.
"Mm your right." She let go of me.
She sat up and threw the covers off of her, reveling her black laced underwear that she had in last night. She got out of the bed and faced me.
"I'm taking a shower ok? Can I have some clothes?" She asked quietly.
I nodded and sat up, revealing just the pajama pants I had on. I walked over to the dresser and pulled out some sweatpants and a hoodie.
She took it gratefully and walked into the bathroom. I decided to change. I put on a grey sweatshirt with back sweatpants.
I put them on and realized that I had to put my hair in the Mohawk.
I walked into the bathroom, hearing water running and music playing.She was singing along to the lyrics. 'That's All' by sKitz Kraven was playing.
I got the gel and started to sculpt my hair into spikes.
The water of the shower shut off, and the curtain opened. She gasped when she saw me, and quickly covered her body.
"What the hell Eli?!" She shouted.
I laughed at her, and slowly walked towards her.

AMELIA POV
I opened the shower curtain to see Hawk standing there. I gasp.
"What the hell Eli?!" I shouted.
He laughed at me, like I'm some kind of fucking stand up comedian.
He slowly walked up to me, placing his hands on my bare hips, making my breath hitch in my throat.
I wrapped my hands around my body tighter, not wanting to see my insecurities and flaws.
"You don't need to cover up, your beautiful." He muttered, pulling a strand of my wet hair behind my ear. I blushed a bit. He took the towel I was about to use and wrapped it around me. I looked down and blushed madly. He kissed my forehead before walking out of the bathroom, allowing me to change.
I threw in the clothes he gave me after drying off. I did my hair brushed my teeth with my finger, since I didn't have my toothbrush.
I walked out into his room. He was on his bed waiting for me.
"Ready?" I asked.
He nodded and grabbed his backpack.
"We need to stop at my house to get my stuff." I said softly.
He nodded once again walked out of the house, me following.