9

We walked in the dojo. It was late at night, like 10pm.
I was in the back room, hitting a punching bag.I let out all of my anger, anger from my past, anger from not beating Demetri. I was mad.
Then the back door opened loudly, revealing a pissed off Hawk. He walked up to the punching bag in the other side of the room. He started punching and kicking with full force.
"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"Moon broke up with me."
"O-oh I'm sorry."
"It's fine."
Then, my grandpa walked in.
"You get into a fight?" He asked.
"With Miyagi Do. We won but, we didn't get revenge on Demetri." He stated, not taking his eyes off of the punching bag.
"You can get revenge still, on Demetri and the Miyagi Dos." My grandpa suggested.
This caught my attention. I turned towards him.
"How?" I asked intrigued.
"The dojo.Crash it. Destroy it." He told us.
Me and Hawk looked at each other. We both nodded with smirks.
We both ran out of the dojo, going to the mini mart to get spray paint and toilet paper.
We got the other cobras to come and help us.
Mitch, Hawk, Me, Doug, Nick, and the others came to help.
-
We ran through the meditation class- I mean Miyagi Do and trashed everything. While everyone was outside, I walked into the tent-like dojo and spotted it.
Mr Miyagi's Medal of Honor.
I smashed the frame and ripped it out, putting it around my neck.
I know that the medal is important to Miyagi, Sam, Demetri, Daniel, Robby. Everyone associated with Miyagi Do.
I knocked over lamps and broke boards as I laughed. I toilet papered the dojo. I kicked painings off of the walls. I knocked down plants and decor as I spray painted the grass.
"Hey Guys check it out!" Mitch yelled from the parking lot. All of us ran to see what's up.
"Look at this car." He admired it in awe.
It was a old yellow car with rusted wheels and small scratches.
I laughed at it. They all looked at me weirdly.
Before saying anything, I took the spray can and wrote...
'COBRA KAI NEVER DIES'
All of them laughed at it and walked away.
"I got the Medal of Honor!" I yelled as we walked back into the dojo to do more damage.
They all turned to me with smirks. I smirked back.
"I think we did enough damage." Hawk sneered a bit.
"Then let's go." I started to walk towards the car.