27

"Whoever drops it first, loses!" I told Hawk. We were sitting during lunch time. Me and Hawk had the soccer balls.
"Your on." He smirked.
We started to kick, knee, head butt, and kick the ball.
Big Red started filming our high scores.
I dropped mine first.
"22 in a row! New record!" Hawk smiled. God, I live his smile. His smile turned into a glare when he saw Demetri showing off his nerdy science presentation. Me and Hawk smirked at each other before punting our 2 balls at the presentation. All the girls at the table gasped.
"Sorry guys, looks like our balls just got away from us." I smirked. Big red passed us the green ball to Hawk and the red ball to me.
"That took me three weeks to build!" He yelled.
"Eh, took our ball 3 seconds to destroy." Hawk snickered.  We walked back to the group, laughing at the scene we caused.
"Another week, another pissing contest, though I wouldn't be surprised since you love pissing so much.What about you fatso?" Demetri hissed. He pointed towards me.
"You landed a one kick, you got lucky." Hawk's eyes narrowed. So did mine.
"Better back off, or you won't be lucky." Sam came into the coversation.
"Yeah, like you'll start anything princess." I replied inching closer. "Actually, why don't you sleep with someone new, and break his heart."
Sam pushed the two of us backwards, into the cobras surrounding us.
"What is going on here LaRusso? You know our new guidelines against physical contact!" Counselor Blatt yelled.
"She triggered us in our safe space." He pointed at me.
"You started it by you and your girlfriend destroying my science project." Demetri argued.
"That was an accident." I said as I lifted my head up. "You shouldn't bring your toys to school anyway."
"I don't want excuses! I just want all you to respect each other, and pick these toys up, someone will get hurt!" Counsler Blatt ordered.
She walked away.
"With you pansies..." I Started.
"No space is safe." Hawk snickered before pulling me back to table with the cobras.
-
Today, we would be playing soccer in gym class. All of the cobras were on one team and the Miyagi Dos were on another. Me and the cobras went to the locker room to change. We all waited for each other to get dressed in the uniform and walked out to the field in a bundle.
I was in the front, with Hawk next to me, behind me was Ricky and Big Red, with Doug and Kyle not far behind.
People moved out of the way for us as we moved like a school of fish.
Me and Hawk held hands, glaring at who we didn't like. We came across Miyagi Do on the bleachers, tying their cleat laces and getting ready to play. I smirked at them as we kept walking with power.
"I wish we could do something about those cretins." I heard Demetri say.
"We can, what's a game of soccer without a little physical contact?" Sam smirked.
-
The game started and everyone was chasing after the ball. A Miyagi Do tried to score but I blocked it, and sent the ball right to his face. He fell over. I ran with the ball, not passing it to anyone. I made the goal, and did a little dance before returning to the game.
Sam got the ball and kicked it down the field. One of the cobras tried to block her, but she tripped him, making him fall. She stepped on his stomach, making him groan in pain.
Hawk ran down the field, while I dealt with a Miyagi Do. He kicked it down the field but I caught it. I sent a spinning kick to his face.
"What are you gonna do huh?!" I yelled as I ran away. He got up and tackled me. We rolled on the floor as we attacked each other. 
I flipped him over and he flipped me over. We rolled back and forth on the field, both trying to fight for dominance.
"Get off me!" I yelled as I pushed him off. The ball got kicked to me. I kicked the guy that attacked me and ran with the ball. A Miyagi Do stopped me so I tripped him and continued running. I made another goal.
I saw Demetri trip Hawk.
HAWK POV
I watched as a Miyagi Do and Amelia rolled back and forth on the field. Both were grunting and panting. She pushed him off of her and ran with the ball, making another goal. I watched her high-five Ricky and chest bump RJ. I rand down the field, keeping my eye on the ball until Demetri came next to me.
"She loves you." HE told me.
"Huh?" I asked him.
"Amelia Kreese loves you. The way you look at each other is filled with love. Don't screw up like you did with Moon. You had the hottest girl in school, now you have the hot and scary one. Don't screw it up." He said before he pushed and tripped me.
I got up. I brushed myself off before getting back to the game.