Chapter 22

(Eren's POV)

Levi had to stay at the hospital overnight, but they said he could go home today. I would be home with him now if it wasn't for the school work I had to make up from missing that one day.

"Hey gayger, what happened to your little boyfriend, did he get tired of you?"

"Don't you have someone else to annoy." I said not looking up from my books, I already knew it was Petra.

"Awe, you mad cause I got to kiss you boy toy?"

I sighed. "First off, Levi's not a toy he's a person. Second why are you bothering us, you told me when we broke up that I was too boring."

"That was before Levi came into the picture." That caused me to snap.

"I'm sure Levi told you this already but I'll tell you again, stay away from us!"

I packed up my books and left. I was so mad that before I knew it I was at Levi's house. I heard a loud crash from inside.

"Are you okay Levi, I heard a loud crash."

"Your late." He stated picking up pieces of glass.

"Let me help you." I bent down and picked up the remaining pieces. "What were you doing?"

"Making tea, Mikasa said it would calm me down since I couldn't clean anything."

"Where is Mikasa?"

"Grocery shopping, she'll be gone for a while."

"Oh, I forgot to pick up the mail at my house."

Levi waved me off and stated another cup of tea. I walked to my parents mail box and looked through the the envelopes.

"I got a letter from my parents." I said walking back inside, Levi moved from the kitchen to the living room.

"What did they say?"

"They said they're having fun traveling and seeing a lot of new things. We should do that sometime."

"We'll see, what else did they say?"

"It says they're coming back in a month and-"

"And?"

"Nothing just some mushy parent stuff." I crumpled the letter and stuffed it in my pocket.

He gave me a skeptical look but didn't say anything about it.