Epilogue

School went normal. Like no drama had actually happened.

I actually didnt break up with Amber. And she didn't leave me to England. Thank God.

Nate never existed.

My personal stalker moved on. And I had my happily ever after....

Or so it seemed.

*Authour's Note*

Thank you everyone who have read , commented and voted for this book! Finally it's finish.

I thank everyone who has supported this book since the very start.

Since the two years of this book. I have improved in my writing and grammar. Thanks to the comments!

Really. I am soooo thankful. Without you guys. I don't think I would even have 4,000 plus read.

Thank you a million times.

I'm going to edit this and make it longer.. each chapter would take a lot of time to edit so I'm really sorry if you had to read my suck-ish writing skills.

Now that I have improved I'm going to modify the chapters making it more, interesting. So hopefully after I am finished with the editing and the modifying. (It would probably be a different book, Hope you read it)

I would eventually delete this. Sadly.

This was my first book and It was my inspiration to write more. You were my inspiration. That people would give their time to read my books. Thank you.

Even if you didn't like this book it's okay, i gotta admit it's not that good of a writing skills. I'm going improve and make a better, more improved book.

Okay, I am repeating things. Thank you again...

Until next time. Bu byeee -

CookieMonster3108 :D