Hope? Chapter 1 edited~

Thanks For The VOTES!!!

Hey I'm continuing this story.

_____________________________________________

Every day Amber's the only person I can think of.

I was at Justin's house.

"Hey Chris, Whaddup!! How's Jesslyn? "

"oh! She, she's alright. Man, you still coming to WhiteField?"

"Not sure dude. Wait. you still have the crush on..." 

" NO!! pffttt...." I lied.

He gave me a 'I know you're lying' Look.

"Fine. She keeps popping in my head." I gazed the floor. I could smell the delicious food made by Who else but Aunt Pattie. I'm alone at the house so I don't know what to cook.

'' I made a big mistake, leaving her"

" Dude, you know what people say. 'Let her go, if she comes back, she's yours. If she dont, she's not yours." 

" You just made it up didn't you?" I looked at him at the corner of my eyes.

I saw him made a 'Shit, I got caught' Face. I chuckled aloud.

" Hey, I just remember, there's a party at Ryan's place. Wanna come?"

"Sure anything to make me forget about her."

Right at the very moment, Selena Gomez came in the house.

" Hey J, oh!" Her face full expression of shock. "hey Christian" 

I just waved at her. 

Ever since I confessed to her. It's been awkward.Seriously awkward.

As I didn't want to eavesdrop on their make out session. I walked in the kitchen to see what Aunt Pattie was cooking.

 "Hey Pattie" I gave a peck on the cheek.

"Hey Christian, want lasagna??Or Spagetti?"

"How about both" I smiled. I know. I love FOOD!!

As I took my chance and ate all I could. 

Omigosh, It was delicious. Yummy!

Then, I looked at the leftover... 

Justin came and saw me with the food.

"CHRIS!! YOU ATE ALL!!??"

"I was starving" I gave him my innocent face.

" Im still a kid. C'mon J. Please don't be mad."

" AUGHH!!! Fine. Hey Babe. you hungry? We can go somewhere to eat since someone Ate all the food."

" Sure." Selena said. And now they off. Selena is really a very nice girl. *sigh* great now Amber's came back in my head.

Great! Then the door opened and *slam*. 

" Oh yea Chris, get ready.I'll be here by 8 and we head to Ryan's, kay?" 

Without waiting for me to answer, he left slaming the door closed.

I looked at my iPhone. It's 7. 

" Pattie can I use the-"

" Hun, just use it. Your clothes are all neatly folded in Justin's closet."

" Thanks, Pattie" As I walked up the stairs. Tears started to well up my eyes. My vision was blurry. The flashback of our first meeting was instantly in my mind.

***********

I was with Justin in Walmart buying the groceries. As I examine the can foods, someone bumped into me.

"Ouch! Im so sorry. I wasn't looking. Oh no!" She grabbed my shoulders and blocked her from someone. 

A huge man came." Amber Where Are You!!" 

When I was about to say she's here, she shooshed me. I looked at her " Nobody shoo-" Her tears were falling down her cheeks. "Please dont tell him I'm here." 

"Okay!" I didn't protect her cause I like her. It was pity that made me protect her.

After Walmart I brought her home and took care of her. Justin wasn't mad that I brought a stray.

********

"Christian? Why are you crying??" Jasmyn spoke.

" Oh, Jazzy. I'm not crying. I'm sweating through my eyes." I wiped my tears and carried her back to her room.

" Jazzy it's bed time. Why aren't you sleeping?" Her face expression changed immediately. " Well I couldn't sleep. Don't tell mommy. Please!" She gave me her best puppy dog face." okay but you must not tell anyone about me sweating through my eyes. Or not i'll tell your secret."

she made a zip pull thingy and pursued her lip into a straight line. And I tugged her in to bed.

After that, I went to take my bath and wore my spare. On time, Justin came at 8 on the dot.

I went in the car and we headed to Ryan's. While in the car, I noticed Sel wasn't there.

" Hey J, where's Selena?"

"Oh she wanted to go home, she has a tour tomorrow."

I replied with an 'o' And the car was filled with silence.

We reached there also in silence and we went in. We were greeting by the man himself. Ryan.

" Yo Chris. Justin. How are you guys??

" Fine." We answered the same time.

We entered the house full of base sound.

A lot of people were there but something caught my eyes. Is that ... 

AMBER??!!

**************************************

Comment vote or fan.. 

SO is it Amber or just an illusion??

is Christian going to meet her or not??

Find out in Chapter 2 maybe by 2nd of January 2012

Reminder: Read Justicecrewrock's story. Its nice really...