The Special Chapter 10

Recap:

** This Bastard is going to Pay**

** Continued**

Christian's POV

Amber...

She..

Didn't..

Read...

The...

Letter...

Stubborn.. Sigh.. How am I going to explain to her?

Amber's POV

He is going to have a hitting. He is seriously asking for his death wish.

I mean, what did I do to him to make him do that? 

After stomping my way to Christian, who looked at me, annoyed. Seriously! His annoyed? I should be annoyed.

"I--" I got cut off.

" You didn't read the letter did you?"Christian said in a mono voice.

" Excuse m--"

"Answer me!" Christian raised his voice a bit.

For a milli-second, my heart stoped. He never, in the lifetime since we met, raised his voice to me.

Three words,

He

Is 

Mad.

Now, what did I do wrong?

"Follow me." As he looked at my dazed face, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to somewhere...

***

???'s POV

I hate HER!! I hate HER!!! Why does Christian have to like that Virgin Bitch (A/N:sorry language)

I can't get closer to her unless Christian is gone, well only for awhile...

And that Nate person, has to be eliminated...

***

Naomi's POV( A/N: sorry for the change of POVs)

I know and have known that Christian will always protect her. I just thought he'll maybe like me back? What should I do?

I'm not mad at Amber for some odd reason. Maybe, maybe I'm weird. I did suspected this.

_____________

(A/N: Sorry again for the change of POVs, I know its SHORT!!!! By Golly, I can't type right now very very busy.. I Hate School...

Several Crappy Hours Of Our Lifes! In those hours I could have invented Goggle, but someone beat me to it.. :P Kidding!