Surprise Surprise! edited~

"Ouch! Amber what was that for?!"

She hit me like a million times now.

"CHRIS! YOU LYING BAS-" I closed her mouth.

' language!" I whispered. She glared at me. 

Wait is this sticky sticky yuckky yucky stuf- 

" EWWW!! Amber you licked me!" I looked at her." Does my skin taste good?"

She ignored me and stomp away. As you can see i didnt tell her I'm me. She completely figured it out herself.

I told you. She's a damn smart girl.

" Amber wait-!" " What Chris so that you can leave the next day!! NO! I wont even be friends!"

" wait who said I wanted to be friends?" i looked at her. Her face full of Fury!!

" Fine, Okay. I wanted to be friends but- I dont want you killing me the next day."

" then what do you want?"

"Friends with Benefit"

She did a 'huh' in a unbelievable way. " You're impossible, Chris!"

" C'mon! We can be friend and lovers."

" Chris I thought you said we werent RIGHT!?" 

" I know Amber just-" I sighed

" Chris enough. Get out of my view before I kick your pretty ass away to far far away!!" And she continued to stomp to who knows where. 

Why is my life like this? I left the girl of my dreams for a job that I didnt even got!  

Perfect just Perfectoo !! ooo.. well, I continued the party for as long as I can remember.

8888888888888888888888

I woke up at someone hugging me. I opened my eyes wide! HUG! ME???

I looked at the person and saw Ryan sleeping soundly. I slowly got up from the bed to avoid waking baby Ryan up and went to take the morning routine. What did I thought. Amber? Pffttt like that would happen.

I couldn't stop repeating last night at what Amber said. We weren't right? I know it as all a lie. But does she knows? 

I'll look for her tomorrow. First day of school... Tooday ! I'll just relaxs!

As usually I acted like nothing really happen yesterday night. We went surfing at the beach and skating at the park and played C.o.D for who knows how long . We got hungry and ordered pizza.

About 15 minutes, the pizza guy or should I say girl came.

" Amber!?"

"Chris, I'm here to deliver your pizza and nothing else." She said holding our pizza.

"Okay! How much?"

" 59.50" and she handed me  the pizza which led to her hands touching mine. We stood there in position for awhile. And basically stared at each other.

Why did I leave such a pretty girl? Was I that stupid?

Our trance broke because of Ryan who wanted to know what was keeping me.

Amber left eventually leaving with a 3 year old baby(Chaz), a grumpy man(justin) and a very hungry Ryan.

Life couldn't be more understandable. I laid the pizza on the table and left the 3 to munch all the pizz.  I just went to sleep. I was tired for suddenly no reason.

I laid on my comfy bed repeating the moment when me and Amber held hands. I miss her. It is great that summer finally ended tomorrow I'll go to school and straight things out. My inspiration build so up.  

But what if she doesnt want to? ARGHHHhh!!! It's complicated. Stupid Christian-GRR-

oh! I just remembered I have to upload another video.

I told my video watchers about random stuff, after the video was done I posted it in Youtube.

Man, I'm tired. I fell on my bed the second time trying to remember why was I tired. I didn't do mu--

Oh Wait a minute or maybe 5 minutes. I wasn't tired before I held Amber hands. Was I tired of looking at her? Was I tired of crying for her? or was I really just tired? 

AGGHHHH SO Complicated.!!

_________________

Hey Readers, i'm bored so .... hmm I want to ask do you like or Not?

Tell me where u like  And dedicate the next story to some random reader okay!

Oh.... And READ justicecrewrock's Story She put all her effort in writing that....