Chappy 6: What's happening?

RECAP:"Oh, Amber. How's ur relationship with-" She gave me a look before turning back to Amber." Christian, did u take care of my baby poo?"

Oh NO! Naomi cant know I broke up with Amber. She'll be stupious if she know. She'll laugh like the scariest laugh she knows. 

If. She. Knows. I'm. Single!

***

"Look, Naomi. It's seriously none of your business butting in my love life..." That was what I wanted Amber to say but...

***

"Naomi, I'm not responsible bout your Stuck-up ex. Now if u'll excuse me , Me and Christian has something to do here." She continued staring at Naomi 'In PRIVATE" Atlast Amber helped me....

Naomi being the hard-head she is, stood her grounds. "No!" Naomi stated stubornly. It's going down to a fight.

FIght! FIGHT!!! " Naomi, I'm being too nice to you , get out of the school property or u'll see the security guards" Amber said, knowing her it's not going down to a white flag for her.

" Amber! I told you. U dont understand English dont cha?! Let's see. Bu Yao!!!" She literally shouted No in chinese. Naomi is rich , so she learns a lot of languages. "Look Naomi u leave or I will. I cant breath in the same room of a NON- VIrgin."

Naomi looked insulted. Well she was, " Look here Bit-" before she could saw anything." Naomi, I cant look at you. It hurts my eyes just looking at you feet! Imagine looking at you, I'm basically in need of doctors!" Amber cried.

Naomi who continued the fight, " Fine I'll stand here till u get sore eyes." And immediately stood straight.

"Fine to me, I'll go. Bye Chris too bad we couldn't 'TALK' " And Amber took the chance and left. Leaving me with a hard-headed Bitch.

Great Amber Great help.(note:sarcasm)

I basically ran like a maniac with Naomi chasing me with heels on her hands. " Wait,CHris!!!" She screamed continuous times.

"Look! I dont like you Naomi!!" I screamed back while running to my house. 

As I reached the door, I pratically opened and slammed it on Naomi's face. "Chris, this isn't over. I will stay here till you say yes."

"Go away!!!" I locked my doors and windows and went to the kitchen. I opened my fridge feeling hungry and saw lasagna made in huge container with a letter stick to it.  

Dear Christian Bastard Beadles,

It's me. Hope you like it. I prayed you will get food poisoning. Muahahaha. I'm sorry I left

the scene leaving you with a crazy maniac. Let's just say I'm tired of fighting okay, I give up. U

can bully me.