Chapter 15' The Finale

Chapter 15 ~ Finale

I took my duffel bag and walked towards Gate 2. With Nate beside me, he smiled reasurely to me. Which I returned with an awkward smile. me and Nate were never meant to be... Neither was me and Christian...

Everything seemed to be in slow motion as I walked towards the gate. There's no turning back now...

'AMBER!!!!' A scream erupted, it was like time stood still as I stare at the who was the last person I wanna see.

Christian.

Christian's POV

 I won't let her leave me. No matter what it takes. I'll even kill. I drove my way to the starbucks and took a look inside. Only to find it locked. They are not here?

I quickly took a glance at my phone as I felt a vibrate.

They are at the airport. Leaving you, they are going to leave you... Forever.

Sent by: Unknown.

Who was telling me this? Why...? Amber promised to never leave! I took a sprint to my car and drove to the airport. 

No way in hell, I am letting Nate take away what was finally mine. No way. Soon I reached the airport and I couldn't miss that blonde hair girl next to this really annoying brown haired guy that I really wanna punch. 'AMBER!!!!'

Her head turned allowing me to stare at her shocked face. ' Christian?' She spoke, and soon I pulled her in a hug. 'YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME!'

'I have to.' She whispered into my ears. Shivers down my spine as I stare at her. 'You promised.' And she tensed. 'I know I did.'

She pushed me off before walking over to Nate. "But I'm leaving.' And she continued moving towards the Gate with her duffel in hand as I screamed no.

'NO!'

"NO!!'

'Christian what's wrong?!' The voice I loved so much spoke. Amber? I turned to her face and saw her bed hair and her eyes were still dazed as she rubbed her eyes.

'Thank God, you are still here!' I hugged her and kiss her! 'I promised to never leave you again!'

'Again? When did you leave me?' She spoke still confused. ' Christian, your lack of sleep is causing your brain to malfuntion. So go to sleep babe. Love you.' She kissed my cheeks before going back to bed.

'Every thing was a dream. Nothing happened! I didn't break up with her! Thank God!' And I went back to sleep.

The END!

Thank you for supporting this! I'm happy that this is finally finished. Happy for the votes, comments and even the reads!!!! YAY! Gonna press the complete button. So tell me how the finale is.