Chapter 9~>> currently editting

I'm going to end this in maybe by Chapter 20? Maybe. Ermm I'm more into 1 direction now and I'm editing my story of one direction. 

I'll continue the story(>......<)

Finding Amber (Christian Beadles Love Story)

Chapter 9

Recap:

 Being me I thought of giving her a suprise. It's actually because I need money. I sneaked in and laid my key in the key bowl when I saw a red letter. Uhhh~ LOVE LETTER??I looked at Amber's bedroom. She wouldn't mind.

I opened and read it. As I founded my face glued to the paper. I found my way to the couch reading. Hmmm. Interesting.

Amber came and did her normal shouting. And I just asked her for money. Where she continued to shout. And to change the subject I told her to read the letter. 

I just hope she'll be okay. And I left her. I didn't wanna see the espression on her face.

Cause I know I'll hate it or maybe love it.

***

Amber'sPOV

I don't wanna read it! I don't! Liz can't force me! Why am I afraid of reading itI don't know?

ERRR!!! I look at the clock hanging on the wall. It's 3 am?! Great. A scary letter, an annoying sister rubbing her ass on my face and not enough sleep.

Nothing will happen tomorrow. I left the letter on the table, I couldn't care less. I'm not in the mood. I need my sleep. 

And I went back to sleep. In 3 hours time I woke up and gotten ready for school. As I walked past the living room. I saw the red letter. With my horrible mood. I took it and threw it in the rubbish bin on the way to school.

As I walk in the school grounds, totally unaware of what would happen next. I walked in the school receiving a whole lot of stares and whispers. 

" WHAT!~" I shouted. I really get annoyed at these things. The students pretended nothing happen as I walked past them to my locker.

"F*CK!" I muttered under my breath. Who did this.

"WHO THE F*CK DID THIS!!!" I sounded more like a demand. Nobody answered. 

"B*TCHES AND BASTARDS YOU BETTER ANSWER!! I'M NOT IN A GOOD MOOD." The hallway full of my screams. People started to crowd. Still no answer. This is BULL SHIT! I stared at the punch marks and kick marks. who did this? Bastards.

I ripped my locker open, took my stuff. And head to the first place I know. Principal office.

" Principal Mextor! My locker! Its damaged by some punk! I need a new one!" I blurt without a hi or a hello.

" Amber your new locker will be at the west wing 2nd row and 3rd from the left. Here's the code. GO..I have a lot of work." He shooed me giving me the code. 

I immediately carried my stuff all the way to the West Wing. as I searched for the locker I spotted an unexpected someone. 

Christian-

Why didn't I think of it before. Maybe its Christian who did it. I threw my things in the locker and stomped my way to him. 

THIS BASTARD'S GOING TO PAY!

 =============

Done for the chapter 9,... so you really think its christian? Hmm maybe maybe not!~