chapter 12--The truth

A/N: It's almost finished!! maybe around another 3 chapter.. but I promised. It's going to be dramatic. I bet nobody's gonna guess what happens in the end... Happy reading.!

chapter 12...

Chris POV

I couldn't tell her about the stalker I can't. I'll just hurt her more and she'll never ever wanna be with me.

"And what! Tell Chris. What's wrong? What did she do?!" 

"Your locker she did that. Not one of the school students, and nobody knew!"

She kept quiet. " You mean 'your' freaking stalker did that to my locker!! WHY?"

"I don't know! Maybe she's jealous that I'm--"

"Was!"

"That I was with you!"

" Didn't you tell your viewers that we're over?"

"I forgot okay."

" You forgot. Oh, I forgot that I broke up with Amber, but my viewers are telepatics. They'll know I'm single and ready to MINGLE." she said in a fake guy voice.

" I don't sound like that."

"Whatever!"

I shut up. I didn't wanna tell about her. The 'Big Stalker'.

"Amber,.."

"Christian.." She said in the same tone.

I chuckled. " Just promise me. Never leave without telling me! Even if it's urgent. You have to tell me, okay?"

" Woah! Christian, your not my boyfriend or anything why are you acting one."

"Just Promise ME!"

"Fine, I promise."

"Pinky swear?"

"Who the heck do this pinky swear stuff. We're not five. Fine! Pinky Swear!" She sighed.

"And Amber."

"Yes dad?"

"I miss talking to you."

She was shocked for a while before smiling a weak smile to me.

" I missed talking to you too, Christian."

And that moment, we were just staring at each other.

I stepped closer. And closer and closer...

Until I reached right infront of her. And grabbed her soft cheeks. Slowly leaning in...

She just stood there looking at me.

Love...

That was what I saw in her eyes.

And then our lips finally touched.

It was just a short peck. But for me it was like..... I couldn't explain. I missed her lips. Her soft full lips.

As our lips parted she smiled a small smile that made me copy her smile. I was happy that after all the drama we had... I finally made her smile.

"Amber?" I looked at the boy behind us. Oh Nate. Forgot he existed. oppsy!

"Nate!! It's not.."

"I saw enough Amber! I knew it." 

Here comes another longggggggggggg speech.

"I knew you still had feelings for Christian. I knew you used me for distraction. And still I let you. I felt stupid the first time I agreed to being your boyfriend. But then when I saw you actually tried to like me like you liked Christian. I thought I had a chance. Amber, you are a wonderful and beautiful girl. And I fell for that beautiful girl. I fell hard. I know you can't imagine the pain I held as your lips touched, no offence chris. Bastard." 

"None taken." What can I say. He insulted me, I took his girl.. Which is worst?!

"Amber, I'm asking not you to love me back..." Here it goes again.

" But I wanna know, have you ever loved me? " He looked at Amber with hopeful eyes.

" I wanna tell I loved you before but... I only loved you as a friend.. I 'm so sorry that I played with your feelings. But I never meant it.. I really thought we could be together maybe better than my relationship with Christian. No offence Chris.." I just nodded. What is wrong with them insulting me..

"And Nat, I meant it when I first said I like you. I really did."

"Yeah, but Amber. I can't have this right now. I'm going. Bye!" And he left. Okay maybe he really didn't say bye. I just added that to make him look good.

Amber stood there. Her eyes had tears welled up. I could imagine her break down any moment now.. 

I reached for her." Just let it out Amber."

And she stood facing my chest in sobs. She cried and cried. But I never stopped her and scolded her for crying over a dude that's not me.

*~*

Nate's POV

It's revenge. I'm sorry Amber. I can't accept you with that imbosile!

A/N:

Okay! sorry if there were errors! I'll get on that later. Anyways I'm in a good mood today! Hope you enjoy!!!!

Teaser: Nate + Revenge = ??

Next Update: By The end of the month! promise