Chapter 8~

Sorry For the wait!! 300 reads already. Love you readers.25 votes. THXz for the votes. Hahaha I'm proud to be writing this.

So READ!! AND ENJOY!!

FInding Amber

Chapter 8

 ***

I entered the house as soon as Nate's limo was out of sight. I had a letter under the door. Who's it from.

I read the address and it was Christian, he came and sent me a letter. I thought I left it in my locker?

***

Christian's POV

I cant believe it, Amber didn't even bother reading the letter. She just stuffed it in her small locker. What am I to her? A pig! 

Anger welled up from my stomach. I felt hurt. How can she do that? I thought we were friends?

Great~ Just a brilliant friend she is. May I remind you, sarcasm.I walked away from my hidding spot and went home. What is she doing? I walked to her which took me two whole hours, cuz I had 3 pit stop and I went to take lunch. 

Jesslyn who suddenly came in mind, had not called or texted me for a few days now. Hmmm. Oh well less trouble for me. I was holding the letter from Amber's locker which I broke in. Well, actually she told me her code. 123944. Simple as that, maybe she forgot about it. I was now 3 blocks away from her house when I see her running out wearing her red over coat I bought for her and entered a taxi that dashed of before I could shout " AMBER!!" 

Where is she going? That question popped out of my mind out of nowhere. Should I follow? NO! Chris don't!

 I just went to her door step and slipped the important letter in. If she don't read it today, tommorrow will be a problematic day. I can be mean to Amber. As I slipped my letter in I walked back home. Feeling hungry on the way home and bought some take out at a restaurant not far from Amber's house.

My anger welled back up. Amber? With Nate? On a date?

Why am I mad? We're not together. I looked at them for awhile. I can't take this anymore. I ran out with the take away. Immediately going back home. 

Skipping each tiles. Suddenly, making the situation worse, it rained for awhile.Soaking me.

"Thanks God, your blessing me with acid rain-!!" I screamed.

I had to run home since the rain only got harder.

I liked the rain. People won't know your crying or not. Amber and I  liked it--

****

Should I open it? It seem very important. The only reason Christian would do this is because of something important.

I slowly opened the envelope. Revealing a red folded letter.

I.can't.do.this!!

I threw the letter on a key bowl. I 'll read it later. I convince myself not to touch it till afterwards. I went to freshen up before heading to bed.

Nate's face enter my mind, and so did Christian. How his blonde hair was silky. And how his eyes would look at me lovingly. I-I I cant think of Nate the way I think of Christian. 

I made a decision. I'm reading the letter one way or another.

I climbed out of bed and headed to the living room.

Only to notice the letter open wided and my sister reading it.

" Liz!!!! What are you doing???!" I screamed. I never liked my sister. Being twins may be cool but being twins with her is shameful. 

She has done a lot of awful stuff until she left to take care of her 'accidental baby' which was because she forgotten to buy a effing protection. LazBum!-

It's always me taking care of her. Hell, can't she b responsible for awhile?

" AH~ Amber! Hello. I'm here cuz I need money. That's all. Oh and this letter-" She lifted the paper up. Before I could read the words I snatched it away from her.

"stop taking things from me!! GO earn your own money. I helped you too much LIZ!!!" I snapped.

Why am I so angry?

Cuz my sister tried to steal Christian from me. Yes- I remember that so well.

" You were so selfish that you made yourself look like me, act like me and even try to like the same things just for a freaking boy. Your a stealer." I said out of breath.

" Sis, I think he likes me better." She pointed at Christian letter.

"what do you mean?" I said, what does she mean ' likes her better'

"read it." A smirked plastered at her ugly face. 

I read the crumpled red letter.

***

Being me I thought of giving her a suprise. It's actually because I need money. I sneaked in and laid my key in the key bowl when I saw a red letter. Uhhh~ LOVE LETTER??I looked at Amber's bedroom. She wouldn't mind. I opened and read it. As I founded my face glued to the paper. I found my way to the couch reading. Hmmm. Interesting.

Amber came and did her normal shouting. And I just asked her for money. Where she continued to shout. And to change the subject I told her to read it. 

I just hope she'll be okay. And I left her. I didn't wanna see the espression on her face.

Cause I know I'll hate it or maybe love it.

***

CHAPTER 8 done!! Whats so important about the letter. I dont know either. Hahahaha.. So will continue in Chapter 9 HAhaha.. Based on Votes and reads But I'm so happy I'll post it as soon as I have time.