Chapter 7

IF you smile or laugh or cry or do any emotiom pls click the 

Vote<-------------------------- Over there. I'll appreciate it, if you fan me. And It would only take a minute or so , of your precious reading time.

______________________________________

Amber, I love you, ook! I mentally screamed in my mind.

But, what if you like Nate? i talked to myself. I must be crazy. Amber and Naomi left an hour ago.

Amber told me that she have moved on. I couldn't believe her words. I insisted her to come in, but she refused every offer. 

I wish I could man up and actually talk to her, without Amber finishing the sentence. 

I walked to my bed after locking the doors. I floop myself on the bed. Amber, came running back to my mind. How can she forget about us? I thought we were, special? I missed Amber, the way she would cuddle around me when her apartment is being thrashed. sigh. Amber, I would love it if you were mine again.

I guess I fell asleep thinking about Amber, cause, I had the weirdest dream.

I was standing still while Amber stretched her hand towards me, the more she moved forward, the further we were apart. I tried moving but, I was paralyzed. I couldn't even move a bit

She screamed: Let go Chris, and move on-!

Then she dissapeared,puff-!

***

Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend slash lover? 

Well this is what I felt after Amber dissapear. 

***

I felt like a walking zombie, walking around school with my bags filled with books. Ever since that night, I couldn't properly think.

I felt dead! Like a BIG piece of me was eaten by midgets. 

Everytime, I see Amber around her locker the first thing I remember!

 I shouldn't have left you!  When we first meet, how she cried! One night, we grabbed a bunch of blankets and climbed to the roof. We talked about getting married and having twins. A boy and a girl! 

I let her get away, I broke her heart into a million pieces. But she still forgave me. I should let her- her be happy. =]

Nate! Take care of her! :]

***

Amber's POV

Christian, I love you. That was what I wanted to say.

Christian, I love you. Loved you like i have loved noone. You saved me, you were my hero. We had our ups and downs. But the time you broke up with me... I  couldn't forgave you. I forced myself not too. But after years you , suddenly came back. And looking at you, reminded me of our love, our friendship, our relationship as lover and best friend. 

I gave up, and forgave you. And slowly I started liking you, and at the day at the abandon building. I felt so disapointed, I couldn't speak too you. I wanted to tell you in the note. But I chickened out.

When I was about to say this. Naomi came and ruined my plan. I gave up at telling you my love and started giving my love to Nate. His blue eyes sparkle with love. His voice sends tingles down my spine. But it will never beat the love I gave you. Looking at you. reminded me your lips. And how they touched mine. 

But you are with Naomi now, And I wish you luck. But in the back of my head. I wanted you guys to break up. 

I love you christian and always will...

...

You have to know that you are the one that got away, not me. I fell but I was never caught by you. 

In the end of the day, I had to pick myself up. With Kayla Keithly to help me.

Dont you think it's killing me watching you being a zombie around school. My heart sank when you ignored my glances, sometimes I choke from my tears. your not the only one, dying inside. 

Nate may be my reviver. But I'm not fully revived. Until you understand, I'll tell you soon.

Wait for me Christian, cuz I love you as much as you love me.

*** 

I assumed that Nate was beside my locker since he wasn't outside my class waiting for me. I clicked my heels as I walked to my locker. 

I saw red petals on the floor. I opened my locker. to see, the most romantic thing Nate have ever did for me. It was Valentine day. A bouquet of roses was stuffed in my locker. I noticed one was fake, fake? I grabbed the bouquet of roses and a letter dropped on the floor. I picked it up slowly, and read it.

 Amber, you the sweetest girl I met, you the only girl I want. Ur sweeter than sugar and never bitter. I love you. So HaPPY ValenTine'S Day.

 I smiled at the thought of Nate.

I didn't notice another note from my locker and accidentally stepped on it. It made a sound. I became curious and grabbed it.

From: CHRISTIAN!

 I was to afraid to read it, what if I fall all over him again. I tossed it in my locker shut it tight. I remember I have a date tonight with Nate and went home to get dressed.

I used my eggshell coloured dress with no strap  and three ribbon on the chest part. I wore my two inch heels with my hair tied into a messy bun. huh, I looked good. Then I realised, this was the dress I wore on the last night with Christian. It was stained from the rain. How can i forget. I rummaged through my closet only to find a red over coat type of dress with 2 big red buttons it had a collar and i decided to wear it.( I wore another dress inside)

I arrived at the restaurant 5 minutes late, CRAP!! WIth the heels I wore I dashed in the restaurant making a commotion when I almost trip. I looked around and spotted Nate seated in a 2 seater table. 

I can't lie, he dressed good. He could make me fall for him, could but havent.

He dressed in a blue shirt with a collar, two buttons weren't well, buttoned. I sat down akwardly and I tried straightening my dress. A waiter served us water, and since we were underage for drinking, I chose a cup of hot chocolate. I always drink this with Christian. Wait! Stop thinking bout him. 

Your on a date with Nate Roser. So stop thinking about him. 

Dinner was fabulous. And Nate walked me home. Have I mention, Nate's father Mr. Roser is a multi-billionair, who makes money everyday by selling a profit. His a business man.

There was a limo, but Nate insisted on walking me home. Walking blockes by blockes with my heels in my hands. Nate slowly entwinted our fingers together. I loved the feeling but, there was less spark than Christian. 

I hate myself for comparing Nate with Christian. I reached my door and I turned to Nate.

"Nate, i had a great time today."

"Me too, So am I getting any good night kisses?" He asked.

I lightly drop my lips on Nate's and after a few seconds I lift it up, looking at a very happy Nate.

" See you tomorrow, Amber!" He waved and went to his limo. The driver insisted on driving to my house, so that Nate doesn't have to walk back to the restaurant.

I entered the house as soon as Nate's limo was out of sight. I had a letter under the door. Who's it from.

I read the address and it was Christian, he came and sent me a letter. I thought I left it in my locker?

___________________

So Thanks to all those loyal readers and the three people who commented on my story, I  appreciate It !! I love you guys(readers, voters and those who commented)

I hope you guy enjoy.