Chapter 11

RUTH'S POV

"He What?"

Ria spoke while sobbing.

"Last day it was our class monitor's birthday. He invited all of us to his party. But I had my assignment pending so I informed Arthur that I won't be able to make to the party. That evening Lisa came over to my house and helped me to do my assignment. So it finished earlier than I expected. Then we decided to go to the party. But I didn't inform Arthur about it because I wanna surprise him......But.....but when I reached there...." Ria sniffed.

"I saw him making out with a girl" she let out a cry.

Ria and Arthur were in a relationship for almost a year. She was deeply in love with him. I too considered him a a good boy. Never have I thought, one day he would cheat on her. She trusted him wholeheartedly.

I could hear my sister crying mess. I wish I was near her to console her.

"Where are you right now?" I asked.

"In my room"

"Ria ... it's okay....he don't deserve you. You'll find someone sincere and genuine than him. So stop crying over some ugly dudes. Ria...... I'll be always there with you, not actually right there near you. But I'll be there whenever you need me"  I cheered for her.

"I know......but still I loved Arthur a lot"

Even though I never had any relationship I knew how Ria felt right now.

"Come On....girl cheer up. Don't be upset for some asshole who ditched you. You are a strong girl aren't you? You should move on"

Ria sniffed.

"I'll ask Lisa to accompany you. You girls go out and have fun. Forget that jerk. Forget all sorrows and let you live everyday. Just like me"

Ria let a chuckle.

"You're asking me to be a pietist like you" she mocked me.

"Hey.... don't say I have a holy life. It's just..... it's just I didn't find the right one"

Ria snickered. " Waiting for your soul mate?"

"Shut up" I demanded.

"I feel kind of relived after talking to you. You will be always my comforter."

"That's because I'm your sweet sister"

"What a sweet tongue you have got?" she asked

I chucked. I was contented on making my sister happy.

_____

"Look these are the photos of our trip" Nora was showing me the photos in her phone. It was an another workday for us. Some of them were still on the mood of trip.

"You send me it later. I have incomplete works to do" I said and started  getting engaged with my work.

"Where are those wolves photos?" I heard Nora murmuring.

Not so later I got called.

"Ruth, Francesca needs you in her office, right now" Allen shouted.

I stopped my work and dashed to her office. I knocked her door.

"Come in" I heard her voice from inside.

I entered and saw Francesca sitting on her chair. She had a visitor.

I observed  him. He was a handsome man. He looked so matured than me. He wore a black suit and was sitting on the chair, very elegantly. He had long blonde hair which he kept untied. He had chocolate brown eyes. He was staring at me since I entered.

He smirked at me.

I averted my gaze from him.

"You asked for me?" I asked looking at Francesca.

"Yes, Ruth. This is Mr Hollister. He will be our new client."

"Hello, Mr Hollister" I greeted him politely.

"Hey...So you are Ruth Wallace?" He asked me.

"Yes" I replied confused by thinking how he knew my last name. Maybe Francesca told him, I thought.

He looked at me from head to toe "No wonder......"he mumbled something which was inaudible.

I was asked to sit and Francesca started explaining about my new project. She wanted me to do it even though I was not the team leader.

__

After a few minutes .......

"What, you want me to go to Italy?" I literally shouted.

____________________