Chapter 18

IAN'S POV

I kissed her without even allowing her to give a chance to tell her opinion. It was my first kiss and I was glad that I was  having it with my mate.  I was craving to kiss her so long. I wasn't able to control it any longer.

It was easy to enter my tougue as she had opened her mouth to speak. My tougue went on exploring her mouth. I felt her each and every corner. I kissed her hungrily.

Fuck!  She tasted so sweet.

Damn! I love this feeling. It was so wonderful and lovely. I want more and more.

She didn't kiss me back. I think she don't know how to kiss. Or maybe she was too shocked to respond.

The elevator stopped and opened when it reached my office floor. I parted my lips with her and looked at her.

She was panting heavily. He lips were parted and her cheeks were flushed Her eyes were blinking rapidly.

She brought her hand which was trembling slightly and touched her lips. She looked at me with wide eyes.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Y..you..."

I didn't allow her to complete. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to my office. I slammed her against the door after closing it.

"What? What were you trying to say?" I asked.

"You....you kissed me?" It came out of her mouth more like a question.

"Yeah, I did"

"Why? Why did you kiss me?"

"Because I felt to." I said with innocent eyes.

She closed her eyes getting annoyed by me. 

"But..." she was about to speak but I cut her off. "You were busy for a few days. I couldn't see you or talk to you properly......I missed you"

She looked at me stunned.

"Mr...Divit...I"

"What did I tell you?"

"Huh?"

"I told you never call me like that" I said grinning my teeth.

"I'm sorry....but this is office time...so"

"But we are in my office, alone. With no one around." I said playing with her hair.

I noticed she gulping.

Damn it's making her so attractive.

I leaned more closer to her. She was tensing up so she kept her hands on my chest.

That kiss was not enough for me. I want more.

"I want her..." Dante said.

I suddenly moved back a few steps. I looked at Ruth who was standing in front shocked.

"Why did you push me?" I asked.

"Your...ey..." she looked so scared right now.

Shit! Did my eyes turn colour when I leaned to kiss her? Did she see it? I thought

"Dante..you..."

"I'm sorry" he said.

I cleared my throat. "What are you saying?" I asked.

She was looking straight into my eyes.

"Uh.....No...I....I'm sorry....I thought you came to k...kiss me again" she replied shuttering.

Well she didn't think it. I was really going to kiss her for one hundred percent.

"I need to leave" she said and opening the door. But I caught her before and slammed the door shut.

She looked at me with horror. Well I didn't like it though.

"What are doing? I need to leave" she said in a demanding tone.

"Ruth, we have to talk" I said calmly.

"What's it?" she asked.

"Are you planning to stand here. Let's go over there and have a good talk" I said walking  towards the couch.

She looked at me and followed me behind slowly.

__

We were sitting opposite to each other. She kept her gaze on the floor.

"Eyes on me, Ruth" I ordered.

I saw her flinching when she heard me. She bite her bottom lips nervously. She peeked at me. When her eyes met mine, she again averted her gaze.

"What's it? What do you wanna talk" she asked looking at me finally.

"I never wanted to be rude to you. But your actions make me do it. I'm sorry for raising my voice" I apologized truthfully.

She looked at me confused.

"Let me be clear....Ruth, the moment I saw you, I fell for you"

Her face went in surprise.

I smiled.

"I was planning to confess to you after some time. But I can't do that. I can't wait any longer. I want you near me, always.  I miss you whenever I'm not able to see you.  My feelings for you is genuine. It's not just an simple attraction or any kind of crush that I feel for you..............I love you"

After a pause I continued.

"Let's date, Ruth"

____________________