Chapter 14

"Uhm....What is it, Mr.Divit?" asked Ruth.

Nora and Calvin had already left the room. Now there were only Ruth left in Ian's office.

Ian stood up from his couch and adjusted his coat while looking straight at her. He step by step walked towards her. Ruth clenched on her file tightly and gulped down. She was nervous but she managed to stand firmly.

He came near her and stood infront of her. Ruth was feeling truly timid this time. She felt it hard to look into his eyes. So she kept her gaze away from his face.
Ian on the other hand was enjoying seeing her tensing up.

He smiled and backed off.

Ruth didn't understand the situation so she looked at him only to find he was grinning at her. She felt her cheeks burning.

Ian went to his desk and grabbed something and came back to her.

"This is my personal card. You can call me if you need anything." he said offering his card.

Ruth looked at it and seized it swiftly.

"Sure, Mr.Divit. I may take my leave now" she said and hastily went out of the room.

Ian chuckled seeing her dashing out.

"She is so cute" he muttered.

"What is it Ruth?" asked Nora who saw Ruth coming outside with a red face.

"Nothing....he stopped me to give his card"

Nora suddenly snatched the card from her.

"No way.....I can't believe I'm holding Mr.Divit's card. He was so handsome in real. His voice was so sexy" she said remembering the things happened back inside.

Ruth snatched the card back.

"Don't flatter someone else infront of your boyfriend. Look at his face.....he is controlling his anger."

Nora turned to look at Calvin. He looked so pissed.

"Don't take it serious, babe. I was just joking." Nora said clinging on to him.

_____

RUTH'S POV

I was soaking myself in the bathtub. I was grabbing the card which Mr.Divit gave me today morning.

I kept on thinking about today's incident. I can't think of anything else right now. My mind was totally mess. I don't know what happend to me when I saw Mr.Divit. I felt my emotions swirling. I felt like being possessed by something unknown.

When I saw him, I felt a different feeling and I'm not sure what's it. He was so handsome....so perfect. No wonder Nora said that he was every girl's dream man.

The thing I feel right now was truly foreign to me.

I was staring at his card.

'Zander Ian Divit'

His name is also attractive just like him. I had a smile plastered on my lips.

"Oh! Ruth, what are you thinking?" I asked myself.

I finished my bathing and dried my hair. I ambled to the balcony to watch to night city.

We were staying in a apartment arranged by the ZID company. It was not so cheap nor so luxurious. But it had great space inside and the interior was also good. Nora and Calvin are staying in other apartment room.

I was looking outside. The night view in Italy was awesome.

_____

"Place it there"

"Move that slowly... don't leave a scratch on the floor"

Ruth and her team were busy arranging things. It was around ten in the morning and they where in the cafeteria of ZID company. They had already started working and had planned to renovate the cafeteria first.

Their company has arranged some manual workers here. So Ruth felt a little worry free.

"Don't drop that" shouted Calvin.

"Bring the driller"

"Hurry! Move it"

The place was filled with shouting and noises. But they made sure it won't affect the employees working here.

Ruth was standing leaning on to a wall and was going through a file. That's when someone tapped on her shoulder.
She turned to look at that person.

"Hey, we meet again"

_____________________