Chapter 39

"Ria?"

"Hey sis!"

"What the hell are you doing here? How did you even come here?" asked Ruth who was surprised to see her beloved little sister in front of her in the middle of the night.

"First of all, make a way, please." Ria pushed past Ruth and entered into her apartment.

She removed her backpack and threw in onto a couch. Ruth watched her sister's actions and saw her walked towards the kitchen and picking up a few packets of snacks from the refrigerator.

"Hmm.....I love this flavour." said Ria taking a bite on a chips.

Ruth folded her handa near her chestand asked her "You are supposed to answer me."

"Huh? Oh yeah! My exams finished yesterday and it's summer vacation for us. So, I thought of coming here and spend a few days with you. Aren't you supposed to be happy? Or.......is it that you are sad that I ruined your time with Ian?"

"It's not like that. I was just surprised to see you. And mom never mentioned me about you coming here. And it has nothing to do with Ian, okay. He went back to Italy." Ruth said and sat near Ria on the couch.

"Went back to Italy? When?"

"After dropping me back here after we came back."

"Oh! Why did he suddenly leave?"

"Uhm, he got a call. Office stuff I guess." Ruth replied while taking a few chips from Ria.

"That means, I can spend a few days with my sister.  That would be great, it's a long time since we had fun alone."

Ria was so excited to have a little sisters only time.

"That's true, but I've got work to do."

Ria pouted sadly.

"Well, that doesn't mean that we wouldn't have any fun. We can spend the nights together." said Ruth winking at Ria playfully.

"Yeah, music, dance and drinks....."

"Na, na......no drinks, you are underage, kid."

"Come on, I am eighteen." Ria groaned.

"Still no!"

"Hmph!" Ria pouted again.

"Okay then, I need to call Ian."

"Hmm, fine!"

Ruth walked into her room and called Ian.

_____

IAN'S POV

I was speaking with Ruth on my phone. But someone knocked on my door interrupting my call. I saw Elijah near my door and decided to hung my phone.

"Scusa se ti disturbo Alpha. Sono venuto ad informarti che Alpha Raymond è qui." (Sorry to disturb you Alpha. I came to inform that Alpha Raymond is here)

"Hmm! I will be there."

I descended down the staircase and spotted Erick waiting for me.

"Erick" I called.

He turned to me and greeted me with a small smile.

"Fabio told me everything. I think you need me here." he said.

"Yeah! Sure I do."

"Not just him, but me too." came a voice from my side.

I turned to Sarah who was holding Archie in her arms.

"Why are you here?" I asked her. It's not a good idea for her to come here. It's dangerous.

"What kind of question is that? This is also my house." she said glaring at me.

"Zio....( Uncle....) Archie got down from Sarah's arm and ran into me. I took him from the ground.

He kissed my cheeks and hugged me. He was so happy to see me.

"I told her not to come. But you know how stubborn she is." said Erick.

"Sarah.....why....." she cut me off. "What kind of  sister sits calmly when her brother is in dealing with a problem?"

"It's not a big deal. I can handle it. And moreover Erick is here." I stated calmly.

"So what? I am the Luna of the dark moon pack. I'm stronger than you think." said Scarlett proudly.

"Okay Luna, I don't mind if you stay here." I said in order to avoid further conflict between us.

"Erick, let's go to my office." I said and put Archie on the couch.

"I want to stay with you...." Archie pouted.

"I'm sorry Archie, I've to so something with your dad. I promise I'll spend time with you after that."

"Really?"

"Yes! Pinky promise."I replied.

Archie giggled happily.

__

"So what are you planning to do?" Erick asked me.

"I can't decide anything right now. Attacking them at first, is not a good idea. And also my mom is against it."

"I know.....but you can't stay like this. You have to be prepared."

"Hmm.....I am! The only thing that keeps me worrying is about Ruth. I don't need her to get involved with these problems."

"What are you talking Ian? Ruth is your mate and the future Luna of your pack. How long can she stay out of this? Today or tomorrow she will realise who you are."

"I know. I am waiting for that day but I'm sacred, Erick. I'm not scared of anything but this......I can't lose her."

I clearly know that I can't live without her. She is my soulmate and my whole world. I can't bear to lose her. She will be frightened when she come to know about who I am. Maybe.....she will break up with me. No.... no...no.....I will not allow that.

No matter what happens. I will never let her leave me.

She is mine. She is not supposed to leave me.

"Ian.... Ian....." Erick called me which made me to come out of my thoughts.

"Erick, I am planning to bring her here."

____________________