Chapter 32

In the bright white-gold lights of a new day, the sun beamed through the blinds of the room causing the woman to stir in her sleep. She hummed and turned to the other side.

In her deep slumber she felt something on her face. Something annoying her sleep. Something was pressing against her cheeks, nose, lips and slowly it went down to her neck. But still even with these irritating moments she felt her eyelids heavy and didn't make any attempt to open it.

She was sleeping peacefully but a voice disturbed it soon. Her ears made it clear that it was a man's chuckle. She stirred again and slowly opened those gorgeous green orbs which soon met with a pair of brown orbs staring at her.

"Good morning love"

"Good morning Ian..." she said and squeezed her eyes shut again.

Instantaneously she opened it again which a shocked look on her face.

"Ian....what are you doing here?" she roared.

"Ah....my ears. Don't shout in the early morning."

"But....how come you here?"

"Look around carefully babe......do you think this is your apartment?"

That is when she noticed the surrounding and within seconds the memories of last night started to flood into her head.

THE PREVIOUS NIGHT

"What? Here?"

"Yeah here, with me."

"Uh....Ian it's working day tomorrow. And I've got office and a lot of works to do."

"That's not even an excuse, Ruth."

"I'm not trying to find an excuse. I was just stating the facts, Ian."

"Oh really? Those facts doesn't affect me. And let me make it clear that you are not going anywhere this night."

"But..."

DING DONG!

"Let me look who it is?" Ian said and opened the door.

"Room service sir. Here is the clothes you ordered.  Please allow me to keep it inside for you." a hotel staff said and Ian moved away from the door to give space for that man to enter.

The staff kept a few boxes in the table systematically.

"Mr and Mrs Divit, if you need anything else please inform us. We will get it for you."

"Uhm....thank you. We will not be needing anything else for now." said Ian.

"Then I'll take my leave. Rest well Mr and Mrs Divit." he said and left from there closing the door gently.

"Well....I didn't know when I became Mrs Divit?"

"Hmm.....you are the owner for that title. And I've gave it to you since the day I saw you for the first time."

"How come you are so sure about that? What if I never liked you?"

Ian suddenly pulled her to him. "That will never happen, sweetheart. I know several ways to make sure you love me. Who won't fall for my charm?"

Ruth blushed. "So Narcissist!"

Ian snickered.

"Now....take this dress and go get changed."

"What is it?" Ruth opened the box to find a nightdress.

"Seriously!"

"Yeah! Go on ....it's getting pretty late.....time....yeah it's nearly eleven. Go change into the nightdress if you are not comfortable sleeping with the dress you are wearing right now. Or.... I don't mind if you sleep naked."

"You......! Urgh! Fine! But promise me that nothing will happen between us tonight."

"Hmm..... it's kinda hard....I can try..." said Ian running a hand through his hair.

"Ian....." Ruth raised a brow.

"Okay! Fine! I'll wait until we get married. But I swear.......after that.....you won't be able to have any peaceful nights." he said smirking.

Ruth looked at him in a spooky way and went into the bathroom.

_____

"Oh! Now I remember." Ruth said scratching her head.

"Good for you."

"Uhm....by the way what's the time now?" 

"It's half past nine, babe."

"What? Shit! I'm late." Ruth shouted and dashed to the bathroom.

"You can take a leave...." Ian shouted.

"Shut up Ian.....I should go." she shouted back from the bathroom.

_____

IAN'S POV

The penetrating rays of the sun made me groan from the sleep. I felt annoyed but eventually it cooled down when I got my mate's presence. I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful sight in front of me.

My love of the life.

I used to wish to wake up with her besides me. And now here she is. I planted a kiss on her forehead. She was in deep sleep cause she didn't knew it. I planned to tease her. I began to give wet kisses all over her face. My cute mate was still not ready to open her eyes. I went down to her neck and kissed it.

I chuckled seeing her cute actions while she stirred. Well that made her awake. She opened her eyes and those freaking green orbs displayed in front of me.

We greeted but then too she slowly drifted to her sleep. But not for long....she jumped from her sleep surprised.

She shouted seeing me which made my ears nearly go deaf.

What should I do with this stupid woman?

She remembered everything from last night and she rushed to the bathroom when she found that she was getting late for her office.

Ruth is now in the bathroom. She will be probably taking a quick shower.

BUZZ......

My phone flashed Elijah's name.

"Speak!"

"Well, I got what you asked for. I've sent his profile to you. He is the son of
Mr. Campbell. The chairman of Campbell Pharmaceutical industry."

"Oh! I see .....a rich bastard!"

"Yeah! He is also the number one playboy in the city."

"Hmm......Eli...deal with him for me. I don't want see that jerk again. If I do...I may end up killing him."

"I'll take care of it, Alpha."

It's true.....I may kill him. I won't leave anyone unpunished for hurting my mate. And how dare he eye on someone I claim.

She is mine!

And only belongs to this Alpha.

____________________