Chapter 3

(Queen Lea in the picture) 3rd POV
The rest of the day was spent getting ready for the night, some people had arrived already though the warrior was yet to be seen.

The queens were still shaken up from earlier but we're good at hiding it. They greeted their guests and sat on their thrones observing the party bellow.

The sun had already gone down signaling the start of night as the moon began to show through the clouds in the sky.

Marley was nervous to say the least, she had never attended such important events since Ambree was typically not called upon for them.

"Ugh this dress is to tight,"

complained Ambree in a winey voice.

Marley smiled the slightest at her childlike attitude.

Marley and Ambree had been friends since they were children. Ambree was one of the few people Marley let her guard down around.

Ambree knew about Marleys past and was always there when Marley needed her so when the time came for Ambree to need a personal guard Marley didn't hesitate to step up.

The kingdom of Catrana knew what Marley was and were more than willing to let her stay.

Dragons were once looked upon as royal beings who protected everyone, until the hunters came they attacked and killed many of the dragons and dragon shifters, those who survived went into hiding and the hunters took over though the people were extremely angered seeing g as the dragons were gone so the retaliated and got ride of the hunters and placed strong rulers on the thrones where the dragons once sat.

The people of Catrana were really happy to hear about Marley and proud to have a dragon shifter in their kingdom.

Because of that no one ever said anything about Marley and kept her a secret at least until now.

The carriage was closing to a stop and Marley helped Ambree out of the carriage, some servants  came to take her bags and put them in a room for her and Marleys things were taken as well.

Marley looked up at the place in front of them and began following Ambree up the steps and into the court room.