Chapter 38

3rd POV

Eventually the four made their way back to the room.

Demitri holding hands with Marley the whole way. Looking all too happy with herself.

Once they made their way in the group collectively undressed and got ready for bed. Marley helped Demitri with her hair as Lea and Heather changed into their night clothes.

Marley had a faint blush in her face and she refused to look in the mirror in front of Demitri who sat at the vanity.

Knowing the queens were behind her Marley held her gaze firmly on Demitri's hair which she was currently brushing through as Demitri took her jewellery off.

Once she was finished Demitri looked back in the mirror and looked at Marleys reflection.
She could see the evident blush in her face and smiled at her cute face.

Eventually Marley was able to get through Demitri's hair and put it into a braid trailing down her back.
Demitri thanked her as she got up to retrieve her nightclothes.

It was now that Marley realised that she was still in her dress.

Her hair still up and jewellery still on.
She glanced around the room. Demitri was grabbing some clothes as Heather was brushing through her hair,

Lea was looking through some books.
Marley decided that it was best to leave and return to her own room where she could change and get ready for bed herself.

She began making her way to the door her mind now conscious of how much her feet hurt after running and dancing in heels for hours.

She began opening the large doors only for them to be slammed shut.

She blinked a few times only to realise that she was now trapped in between a set of arms caging her between the door and the other person.

"Going somewhere?"

The voice belonged to Heather and she whispered in Marleys ear.

Almost seductively.
Marley felt a small shiver run through her spine as she felt a pair of hands on her waist turning her around.

She turned around only to see Heather looking down at her, one arm still on the door.

"Well?"

Marley realised that she had dismissed Heathers earlier question.

"I was leaving to retire back to my room,"

"You can't stay?"

Heather asked in a fake pouting voice.

Marley smiled slightly at Heathers antics.

"I'm still in my dress,"

"You could sleep in my clothes,"

Marleys smile widened as she let out a small laugh.

"No offence your majesty but I do not think I would fit into your clothing,"

Heather gave Marley a small glare for calling her 'your majesty' but she would let it slip for now.