News

I apologize for the delay in any writing over the past months.

I have not been writing as I have had sever writers block and bad mental problems.

However things have changed and I'm back.

I'm sorry for the short update but I would like to announce a new story that I am excited to continue to write.

It's called our runaway and it is another gxg polyamory story.

Here is a description and cover of the new book....

Llyria was an alpha, her life was simple, she ruled over her pack, wanting a mate by her side. One she was determined to have, no matter the cost.
Calliora was the alpha of the neighboring pack, to Llyria. Both alphas respected each other, but what happens when they find out their mates to each other.
Adeline was supposed to be Llyria's beta, she was fae and powerful, a perfect match to fight alongside the alpha, or so Llyria thought.
But two weeks before her 21st birthday, Adeline resigned from her Beta position, leaving Llyria curious and upset.
Calliora senses something with Adeline, though she can't quite tell what it is, so imagine her surprise when she and Llyria find out that Adeline is their mate, only for her to run away on the night of her birthday. Leaving the two shocked and heartbroken.

But the two made a promise. To continue searching for their mate, and when they finally find her, they wouldn't let her go.

Please let me know what you think of it and Leave any criticism in the comments, I would like to know honest opinions about it.

Once again I apologize for the No writing in a long time.

~Grace B