Chapter 20

3rd POV
The rest of the night was uneventful at least for Marley she stayed close to the corner and had her head down.

The image of queen Lea flooding her mind as she kept thinking about the royal over and over.

Marley was so confused, these feelings were only formed around the three queens but what are they?

She didn't understand what she was feeling and her body betrayed her as she felt it rise in heat when she found herself thinking, yet again about the three.

Marley was so focused that she didn't even notice when the party finished.

Ambree made her way over to Marley with a bright smile on her face.

She proceeded to tell Marley about her night and all of her dance partners who were great company.

Marley could only nod and smile as her focus was not on the princess but rather the three monarchs who sat proudly on top of their thrones.

The three were quiet that night, as they all made their way to their room and got ready for bed.

The thought of their mate clouding their brain like a tsunami. The waves of her image came crashing down, on the three.

No one knew what to do, not the queens or Marley.

*Time skip to a week later*

After a rather boring week of meetings and training, Marley desperately wanted to find a way to distract herself.

If she was at home she would probably go to town. However the thought of her being in town scared her since it wasn't the same as her home.

Marley had pushed the idea of going to town away until she came to the conclusion that she was most utterly bored.

Marley made her way over to Ambree's room and knocked.

After hearing an approval to come in she walked into the chamber.

"Oh hey Marley, do you need something?"

Ambree asked as the dragon shifter walked in.

"Yeah I was wondering if it would be ok to go to town, say tomorrow or soon,"

Marley replied

"Town? Well I don't see any problem with that, though you might want to ask the queens if that's ok."

Upon hearing the mention of the three queens Marleys head snapped up and she met Ambree's gaze,

"Um d-do you think you could ask them?"

Marley asked.

Ambree looked down at Marley. She knew Marley was flustered with the three, and Ambree
Knew why.

"Sure, I can ask them tonight before they head to their room,"

Marley thanked Ambree for her help and walked out.