Chapter 21

3rd POV

Marley was to say the least nervous.

Her thoughts consisted of how their afternoon was going to go.

She pictured the three wondering if a break was really what they wanted, or was there another reason for them going to the town with her.

'No I need to stop thinking like that, I'm sure their just tired and needed a break. Besides what else could possibly be the reason for them to want to come with me.'

Marley shook her head and turned to the window trying her hardest to forget her thoughts and calm down her racing heart, for reasons unknown to her.

The three queens weren't much different. They were queens yes but, not even titles could ease their mind.

The thought of spending time with their mate brought joy to them but they were still cautious about her.

They needed to be careful, they knew Marley was nervous around them, and Ambree had mentioned to them privately, that Marleys past was one of great pain.

They needed to be careful with Marley.

Despite her being brave and being a warrior there was another side of her.

One that the three wanted desperately for her to let out.

They realized that Marley had been bottling up a lot of trauma and emotion, from when they talked with Ambree.

It was now their mission to as her mates to give Marley peace.

She deserves it after all.

They didn't know the story of her past, or of what happened but they did know that Marley needed help, weather she realized it or not.

Those thoughts kept the group busy until they reached the town.

It was a nice day outside with blue skies and sun covering the ground beneath them, their shadows falling behind.

The town was bustling with people. There were shops and stores everywhere, as well as houses and restaurants.

It was a lively place that the queens felt proud of.

Once they stepped outside of the carriage people around stoped to look. The queens were a site to behold, not to mention princess Ambree next to them.

Marley stood behind them. Marley looked over Ambrees shoulder and saw people looking.

None of the others moved assuming it was because of the crown staring blankly at the group.

Marley stepped up and began walking forward. Once in front the others noticed her and began following behind her.

The more they walked into town the more looks they got. Though despite all the shocked faces, people were still nice.

They greeted the group and bowed their heads in respect, something Marley admired them for greatly considering her code of conduct being a warrior.