Symptoms (2)

*Shawn's POV*

Sophia has finally opened her eyes.

She started looking around the room to recognize where she is at the moment.

"Hey baby, we're at the hospital" I said as I held her hand.

"Hey babe, oh no I went unconscious again.." She said as she put the palm of her hand on her head.

"baby I had to bring you here" I said as I sat in the bed she's on, close to her hips. 

"I understand Shawn.." She said

"I have really really really big news Sophia" I said while holding her arms close to my chest

"what's going on?" She said confusingly

"Sophia.." I said while having happy teary eyes "Sophia you are pregnant" I said with a huge smile visibly crossing my face

"Oh my god what did you just say!!!!!" She screamed as she got up and was extremely happy

"Sophia! hahaha baby take care no sudden movements" I say while chuckling as I led her back to bed

"Shawn are you actually serious?" She asks while crying and her hands cover her mouth from shock

"Very serious baby" I said while pulling her hands down and hugged her, I started tearing too, happy tears of course.

"We're going to have a little one, Shawn I love you so much" I nod while hugging her and holding the back of her head with my right arm.

"I love you so much Sophia you can't even imagine" I say.

My nurse enters the room, interrupting us and said "Doctor Shawn, Doctor John wants to speak to you, he's in your office"

Doctor John was the one who runs the testing room, which was used in this case for Sophia.

"Coming" I said as I wiped my happy tears away

"I love you so much baby it won't take long" I said as I kissed her head and left the room.

In my office

"Hey doctor John, what's up?" I said as I entered the office, and closed the door.

"Hey there, we need to talk about the results of your wife" 

"Yeah I didn't look much into it, I only read the first section" I said, "I'll read the rest of the report now"

"Okay doctor, i'll wait you here since it won't take long"

I opened the next page and started reading..

A few minutes later...

I closed the file and put my hands on my head, turning my chair to face the side of my office. 

"What was that.." I said in complete shock and faced the floor with my elbows touching my knees, still sitting on my chair.

I was definitely not expecting this.

"We must talk about your wife's pregnancy.. and the danger of it"

A/N: 

Hey everyone! hope you're all enjoying the story so far. Please comment and share your thoughts as I love interacting with you all and don't forget to vote... 

The story is definitely getting spiced up with drama since many of you recommended it to have more dramatic twists. You asked, and I listened. Keep an eye out for updates as they are coming!! 👀