Late Night Work

It's almost 1 AM and I'm still working on one of my most important client's decor for my interior design semester project in the living room. I have designed before obviously, but not for a real client. I need to do my best.

The dining table is filled with papers of my designs, not a single spot was empty. 

"Babe" I hear Shawn call as he walks downstairs, he gasped

"Babe" I hear Shawn call as he walks downstairs, he gasped. "Woaaah babe are you sketching the designs right now?"

"Yeah babe I need to finish sketching the master bedroom, after that I will continue the work tomorrow."

"Baby you look like you're just getting started, please come rest" He said as he put his hands on my shoulders, massaging them.

"I will, just ten more minutes?" 

He nodded, "I'm waiting you upstairs" then he went up.

15 minutes later...

Shawn's POV

I was watching Netflix in the bedroom, Sophia must sleep, she's been working all day. 

I walked downstairs, and seeing Sophia resting on the papers on the table, sleeping. My heart broke for her, she looked so drenched and tired. I carefully removed the pencil from her hand, she woke up. 

"Babe just five more minutes" She said softly while yawning.

"Not even a second, you're exhausted and worn out. Come on" 

I picked her up and got chills when her head softly rested on my chest. The things she does to me.

A/N: Sorry this was a short chapter, but I had to write an update. It's been a moment since I felt unstressed, but whatever you're going through at the moment, whether it's academic, social, or any kind of stress.. You can do this, don't give up!