Aqua Therapy

It's been a few days and I had nightmares and panic attacks But it's decreasing significantly because of Shawn. I feel bad for him though, he's extremely worried of me being by myself even for a second. I don't blame him. It was a heavy time. 

Today, he's taking me to the spa resort that has the calmest beach and pools in New York City. I'm still unsure of the term, but he mentioned something with aqua therapy? 

Once we took a dip in the beach, an physical therapist named Susie came along. 

"It's so beautiful seeing such a supportive gentleman" She said.

"Of course, anything for her." He said. 

"I am so grateful to have him" I said admirably. 

"Our warm up starts now. First off, I want you to float on your backs and inhale slowly for five minutes." "Okay done, today, I will allow the exercises to be interactive between you two since you seem so comfortable with each others."

"Perfect" We both said.

"The first exercise, I want you to slow dance in the water gently. It will restore your energy. Take your time, no rush." 

It felt good swaying in the water while holding is hands.

A few exercises later..

"Last exercise, Sophia I want you to close your eyes. Think of what happened in you recent traumatic events. Let them go with the motion of the waves. You can hold Shawn for support. Now I will leave and you can take your time."

"Babe you can do this, take your time. Don 't forget that I'm here with you" He encouraged me.

"Thank you babe. Here goes nothing."

"How are you feeling, Sophia?" Susie asked

"Way better, that was like magic."

"I'm glad to hear that! I'll see you next visit!"

Shawn's POV

She finally looked so peaceful after everything. I didn't see her in this state recently, she tries to hide it to not make me more worried, but I always know.

Her hugging me and catching me to support herself from the waves eating her up, because she was short, made me smile. I needed to see her get her energy back. 

"This feels good" She said in a low voice as I could feel her delicate breath on my neck as her hand was wrapped around my neck.

"Yes baby it does" I replied in a low voice too. "How are you feeling babe?"

"Calm, peaceful, relaxed. Thank you for being with me"

"I'm glad to hear that honey. Don't thank me, thank you for being so strong for the both of us." I said as I had a smile on my face

"Shawn you're really good at this, I'm not overthinking for a bit" She said

"The lady did the work though?" I said

"If you weren't here I wouldn't feel like this. You make me feel like I'm floating even without water." She said, making my heart explode.

"You always get me with your words" I said while blushing hard "Come here" I said as I gave her a very tight hug, never letting her go.

"Shawn I know I upset you when I said leave me. I didn't mean it. I was just tired of seeing you tired, I want you happy too" She said softly

"I don't want you to worry about a thing babe. Ever since I saw you walk into my office for the first time, you stole my heart. This only happens in the movies, but it happened to us. I'm never letting go hun."

"I love you so much" She said as she smiled.

"I love you too baby"